Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I think I'll be getting these.

But I wanted these:
risxna.jpg

what is this perfection?

Has anyone notice how the buttom yellows after a couple wears?
My 07 royals are still icy wit no yellow marks or may be its just me.

First time foam owner like I stated before, second time wearing this shoe, it's like a coochie for your feet, feels sooooooo good inside.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
but true. Im still trying to find time to wear kicks from 07-08

Exactly... this is why i don't invest in Kobe's anymore.

They have a one season shelf life.

Once the next edition hits stores... the previous model is
doggy bag material and you're back to buying 8 pairs of
Kobe's that make no sense but hype derivative.

You can hardly say that about retros and jordans.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Just broke them in for the first time, wore them to run some errands.

Quick question for you foam-heads since these are the first foams I ever owned. Should I put the inserts in after I'm done wearing them or leave em out because I know how the foam molds to your foot after you wear them so what do I do???

I wouldn't worry about the cardboard inserts. They wont change the mold of the shoe.Just enjoy 'em.....the more you wear 'em the more comfortable they become.

TwoFourEight - must be ur website because u hyping this site hard and the prices are the worst online

Originally Posted by JorPun662

First time foam owner like I stated before, second time wearing this shoe, it's like a coochie for your feet, feels sooooooo good inside.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by NycPosite

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
but true. Im still trying to find time to wear kicks from 07-08

word...
30t6p3b.gif
same here...I'm thinking about returning one of my pairs because I don't have enough time to even wear one pair before the new cw's come out. 

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Sizing depends on how often they're worn as well, its kinda hard to break em in if you're only rockin em 5 or 6 times a year.

Avg NT'er got probly got 2/3 year old shoes still DS.
Very true, In order to unds some of my shoes I have to intentionally find some where to go to make time to wear them. Outside of the gym and work I very seldom  go anywhere that allows me to wear tennis shoes anyways. I only get to wear them on trips to the mall, or running errands, etc..
eyes.gif
It is a good thing though because when I do get a chance to pull out my kicks they are pretty much always crispy..

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Sizing depends on how often they're worn as well, its kinda hard to break em in if you're only rockin em 5 or 6 times a year.

Avg NT'er got probly got 2/3 year old shoes still DS.
Very true, In order to unds some of my shoes I have to intentionally find some where to go to make time to wear them. Outside of the gym and work I very seldom  go anywhere that allows me to wear tennis shoes anyways. I only get to wear them on trips to the mall, or running errands, etc..
eyes.gif
It is a good thing though because when I do get a chance to pull out my kicks they are pretty much always crispy..
You and me both all my kicks are still crispy and not broke in and prolly never will be. Most of them have either one or no wears
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

TwoFourEight - must be ur website because u hyping this site hard and the prices are the worst online

for real, those prices were horrible.  save $10 on one shoe then charge $100 over retail on another, smh

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by bigj505

for real, those prices were horrible.  save $10 on one shoe then charge $100 over retail on another, smh

He's gone now, so no worries.
roll.gif

You guys say its difficult to allocate spare time to rock your sneaks?

That's hard to believe unless you the ceo of a fortune 500 company
and committed to 8 wives, 23 chul'ren and volunteer during your sleep.

There's ALWAYS an opportunity to wear your neat nike air shoes.

I reinstated my sneaker game since exiting college and since my
inception in the workforce, i MAKE time to wear my hobby (gym, dates,
grocery store, gas pump, take my grandma to bingo, go star gazing
with members in my kite club, etc.). No excuses. Keep it wet dot net.

So you're telling me the hours between work and then the weekends,
you can't wear them thangs?

Oh geez.

The next thing you know, you're telling me you wanna join me in
my beat off sessions with sand paper.

Butter it up with land of lakes, word.

BinYe wrote:

with members in my kite club
, etc.). No excuses. Keep it wet dot net.

This dude!
laugh.gif

These shoes definitely turn heads, I wore them twice so far and people have given the shoes the bug eyed look when I wear them (O_O). What irks me is when I see cats pressed(anxious) to wear them to hot sweaty Mission College type parties. Yeah the shoes are made of a tough, durable foam material but what happens if some drunk person throws up on them or a girls stiletto heel scrapes against the foam? I'd be heated, furious, enraged with myself.

Still though, they are clean pair of sneaks

i want to get a pair for retail or close to it
ohwell.gif
 i wish i didn't passed up the NDC restock
grin.gif
online and ebay prices on these are
frown.gif

I'm wearing my pair as we speak...I wasn't pressed on these as much as last year's copper colorway but these are dope on foot. I would like to see Volt Pro's return, and maybe one last hot Foam One colorway..because I agree that Nike has been milking the Foam's out alot the past couple of years....as long as they're hot though I'll continue to buy, but otherwise leave em' in the vault.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

BinYe wrote:

with members in my kite club
, etc.). No excuses. Keep it wet dot net.

This dude!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

With the type of work and hours once im home its sleep till the mini me comes home. Then onto homework, dinner and bed time. If i do go back out its like 9-10pm. So we will say I rock sneakers about twice a week only on weekends. At this rate is will take me about 3 years to get all my sneakers in atleast once
roll.gif
roll.gif

Should of paid extra to double box my pair, but never had a problem before. Don't think I should be paying extra to double box when J's come double boxed. I'm just salty with my messed up box. BTW, the box was soaked and there was water on one of the kicks. Thanks Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom