Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

Originally Posted by OG XXs

Originally Posted by Zyzz

do Foams fit true to size?
yea pretty true to size.

half size up from your normal size. example : if you normaly rock a 9.5 cop a 10 in foams
disagree
all foams feel tight around your feet at first, but once that polyurethane shell molds comfortably around your feet, you'll be glad you bought them in your true size

^^
eek.gif
50% nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hypekills

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

OG XXs wrote:

yea pretty true to size.

half size up from your normal size. example : if you normaly rock a 9.5 cop a 10 in foams
disagree
all foams feel tight around your feet at first, but once that polyurethane shell molds comfortably around your feet, you'll be glad you bought them in your true size

Everybody has different sized feet, try on a pair. thats it.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^
eek.gif
50% nice
pimp.gif

yeah i know I was SHOCKED they still had my sz 9...and even more shocked that my connect actually hit me up to cop something, she had just texted me the night before saying she couldn't do anything for me cause this was her last weekend at Champs Sports and she was going to hook up her fam, understandable of course, then saturday she just texted me saying if i wanted to cop something to come thru at 3! i left my mom's crib with the quickness dont even think i closed the doors 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$115 total for the foams + 3 pack of socks...not bad!

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

^^
eek.gif
50% nice
pimp.gif

yeah i know I was SHOCKED they still had my sz 9...and even more shocked that my connect actually hit me up to cop something, she had just texted me the night before saying she couldn't do anything for me cause this was her last weekend at Champs Sports and she was going to hook up her fam, understandable of course, then saturday she just texted me saying if i wanted to cop something to come thru at 3! i left my mom's crib with the quickness dont even think i closed the doors 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice $@&% fam
pimp.gif
. If my dude didn't quit FTL I've would of gotten some good stuff.Wats new with u fam? U copping them bordeaux VII's ??

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Got a pair of these from my FTL on the 50, pretty satisfied. We still have a bunch there is anyone wants to try a phone order/stock locate

Champaign, IL

(217) 351-8042

can you do emp app over the phone?

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Got a pair of these from my FTL on the 50, pretty satisfied. We still have a bunch there is anyone wants to try a phone order/stock locate

Champaign, IL

(217) 351-8042

can you do emp app over the phone?

I have no idea but I doubt it because you have to pay with cash. The employee appreciation is over now anyway

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

^^
eek.gif
50% nice
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice $@&% fam
pimp.gif
. If my dude didn't quit FTL I've would of gotten some good stuff.Wats new with u fam? U copping them bordeaux VII's ??

Wats good bro bro!! Yeah them Bordeaux's are copped for the Free.99 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I graduate from College in 5 weeks and one of my side pieces said she's going to cop them for me as a Grad Gift 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bordeaux vii as a gift
pimp.gif
, it's always good to have a chick like that around. And congrats on u graduating in a couple of weeks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Just got screwed by Nike. They are sending me a product voucher for the defective foams.

You had to send yours in first right?  I have a air bubble inside of the foam material and it's noticeable but not life or death.  I should qualify for a voucher but I don't wanna risk getting it and being up the creek because of my size (14); I had to go ebay route in the first place.  I'm just gonna stick with mine I guess...

And for whoever asked about outdoor ball, no shoe's upper is going to hold up better but I personally never can bring myself to hoop outdoor on a clear-soled shoe unless it's already a beater.  I'd assume they'd hold up fine but that would just be a guess. To each his own, but a $200 shoe would never touch an outdoor court for me though.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Just got screwed by Nike. They are sending me a product voucher for the defective foams.

what was wrong with them?
Big crease near the heel.  Something was up with the air bubble, the one shoe felt different from the other.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

You had to send yours in first right?  I have a air bubble inside of the foam material and it's noticeable but not life or death.  I should qualify for a voucher but I don't wanna risk getting it and being up the creek because of my size (14); I had to go ebay route in the first place.  I'm just gonna stick with mine I guess...

And for whoever asked about outdoor ball, no shoe's upper is going to hold up better but I personally never can bring myself to hoop outdoor on a clear-soled shoe unless it's already a beater.  I'd assume they'd hold up fine but that would just be a guess. To each his own, but a $200 shoe would never touch an outdoor court for me though.
Yea, I sent them in.  Just called Nike, they said my foams are getting recycled, no getting them back, just a product voucher. 

Originally Posted by d e beatup

What if you paid $100?

Back
Top Bottom