Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

^^ nah.i had a sz10 for you. these are mine
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by jeetah

I agree as long as we are willing to pay premium prices for poor quality shoes Nike has no incentive to change. Blow up their emial and hit em up on twitter till they get the message we want $200.00 worth of shoes not $130.00! They more we complain the faster they will move to fix it.
i agree but dude its not going to help 
pretty much, they switched to the China factory for a reason
tired.gif

yup 
its a lot cheaper i am sure to make the foams in china and nike can make alot more pairs then in Taiwan 

I know this is off topic, probably taboo too, but anyone know any good fitteds that go with these? I saw the one caniumfitteds.com had, sold out in my size. Ecapcity cad a nice one too, but again sold out in my size. I just might get an all black pittsburgh fitted. The match on these is a little hard if ur going for the same metallic charcoal color. Dont flame me either please!

Black fitted, with some white lettering...like a whitesox hat or something.

Keep it subtle bro...nothing OD.

Thats my opinion at least.

yeah i have that, and it looks aight, was just lookin for something simple with the silver stitching. Wanted to know if anyone seen anything subtle.

Hey! At least I not askin what shirt to wear, or if a suit or armor would look cool with these, or some other crack head question!

^^that's true...
laugh.gif

a black fitted with silver or white
smokin.gif

on a sidenote...thanks for the text Los 
wink.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

just got back from HOH 34th St....sincerely thought it was joke
eek.gif

5580185828_38409753ea_z.jpg

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

[h1]Foamposite one HOH "Anthracite/Blustery"[/h1]

....best april fool release ever?

Thats not cool bro.

mad.gif

Nike If Your Out There Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Make These...

Back
Top Bottom