Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Out the box and...

30t6p3b.gif

going right into rotation
Thats what I had by the heel area.  I sent them back to nike.  3-4 week wait. 
frown.gif
  I'm done with Nike, it is inexcusable to have these type of defects this common on a $200, soon to be $225 shoe. 

Out the box and...

qss9c6.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

wow happy mine were straight from what i saw anyway.but i think if it had somethin like that i would of noticed by now.

everytime i see somebody in the mall rockin the pweters i still can't help it but to stare on them joints
pimp.gif
 even though i have 2 pairs of my own
grin.gif
 them shoes are just plain ill
pimp.gif

just received my pair from ndc...My pair has one minor mark on the foam but other than that these are good to go...It is a shame though, my 07 royals are flawless as well as the coppers...but these and the 10' pair of varsity purples both have minor defects...idk...guess nike realized that most would buy regardless...

I been gone for some weeks and I have yet to cop these. Hopefully my size is still out there somewhere.

I did see them in person and I loved what I saw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Out the box and...

qss9c6.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

smh.gif
i dont know what you guys are complaining about this is to be expected from nike at this point
i mean its a damn shame

but i got jordan 6's where the jumpman clip under the laces was ripped and that was the dmp pack from 5 years ago 

i understand what your saying but to complain about it at this point to worthless 

thats why i always try and buy my pair in store so i can examine them before copping... dude at dr.jays look at me like i was crazy when i asked to look at both shoes.. like im just gonna give you 217 for a box shoes and not make sure they on point...

160- where did i say i was complaining?
laugh.gif
I just posted as pic to show the quality...but like i posted,theyre going right into rotation...rain,snow,ball,etc.. etc.

laugh.gif
I just posted as pic to show the quality...but like i posted,theyre going right into rotation...rain,snow,ball,etc.. etc.
your right complaining was the wrong word 
frown.gif

my bad bro 

i just dont know what people expect from the shoes we buy 

i know you know your stuff but i think we can all agree the shoes are getting cheaper and cheaper and the prices are becoming higher and higher 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif
frown.gif

my bad bro 

i know you know your stuff but i think we can all agree the shoes are getting cheaper and cheaper and the prices are becoming higher and higher 
What?   So if you bought a high end TV and it had a dent in the screen or had spots on the screen, that's ok? 

If you bought some high end stainless steel appliances and they came dented, that would be ok?

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
frown.gif

my bad bro 

What?   So if you bought a high end TV and it had a dent in the screen or had spots on the screen, that's ok? 

If you bought some high end stainless steel appliances and they came dented, that would be ok?

a tv is a little different then a pair of sneakers made in a sweatshop 
if knew or better yet if you know the brand make a shabby tv would you ever buy that brand again

i could tell you the name of a major shabby electronics company phillips 

there the b grade of electronics 

with sneakers if we want foams we cant by reebok's can we ?

i tell this to everyone when you buy a pair of nikes or jordans the materials is crap 

the foams where better made in Taiwan then in china 

there is a little but not much more quality control in Taiwan then in china 

where paying a "high end" price and getting crappy materials for it 

that goes for all of us 
ohwell.gif

I agree as long as we are willing to pay premium prices for poor quality shoes Nike has no incentive to change. Blow up their emial and hit em up on twitter till they get the message we want $200.00 worth of shoes not $130.00! They more we complain the faster they will move to fix it.

Originally Posted by jeetah

I agree as long as we are willing to pay premium prices for poor quality shoes Nike has no incentive to change. Blow up their emial and hit em up on twitter till they get the message we want $200.00 worth of shoes not $130.00! They more we complain the faster they will move to fix it.

i agree but dude its not going to help 

Originally Posted by jeetah

i agree but dude its not going to help 
pretty much, they switched to the China factory for a reason
tired.gif

160 or not they should of been on point. at least you saved a few bucks... these joints are fire.. i hate to admit it sometimes they be looking off.. i know they made in china now but it sucks they dont make them like they use to.. im glad a got a few pairs of foams that were made in taiwan... still a dope shoe

Back
Top Bottom