Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Nice to see an Eastbay Rep holding it down .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

I got an offer to trade my VNDS Antracites for a pair of DS Pewters? Will i be getting gipped on this deal?

Absolutely yes.  Unless you wear a odd size like 7, 7.5 or 14 (like me), 15, you should still be able to stock locate Pewters from a FTL or FTA and on top of that, use the $30 off coupon they have now.  Anthracites are only going to go up in value because of the availability and like everyone knows, the Polyurethane is gonna look almost pristine no matter if they're VNDS or beaters.  Don't do it bro...

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I got an offer to trade my VNDS Antracites for a pair of DS Pewters? Will i be getting gipped on this deal?

Absolutely yes.  Unless you wear a odd size like 7, 7.5 or 14 (like me), 15, you should still be able to stock locate Pewters from a FTL or FTA and on top of that, use the $30 off coupon they have now.  Anthracites are only going to go up in value because of the availability and like everyone knows, the Polyurethane is gonna look almost pristine no matter if they're VNDS or beaters.  Don't do it bro...
Or take it out of your sig on the other site if you don't wanna do it 
wink.gif

But it all depends on what you like

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Or take it out of your sig on the other site if you don't wanna do it 
wink.gif

But it all depends on what you like
Thanks all. I really haven't sold any of my shoes and I got this pair DS on ebay for $185 BIN last year.

yes, the cat was included.

Well like I said, it depends on what YOU like. Don't let the rarity/price talk get in the way. Ask the guy to add a little money on top of it to make it even

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Well like I said, it depends on what YOU like. Don't let the rarity/price talk get in the way. Ask the guy to add a little money on top of it to make it even

werd. Let's see what I do. I rarely wear them so that's why they were up for grabs. But if I can get more for them, the better off I am.

Lol whoever was about to get those Antracites in a trade for the pewters is now SUPER SALTY due to niketalk lol he mos definitely almost came out with a MAJOR STEAL!

Savraj1 wrote:
Are there any websites where I can get these for under $250 shipped? I missed out. 
tired.gif

Try to go to a local FTL or FTA and ask them to try and stock locate for you.  The sku is 41-05440-304.  If it's available, they'll charge you a $2 shipping fee + tax.  Be sure to print these and bring them with you also.  The fine print says technically you can't use the coupon but I've never seen this actually enforced (why would they pass on a $170 sale?).  Good Luck...
ftlfta.jpg

TERRIBLE DEAL....
laugh.gif

better keep your all blacks till money ponys up some dough to make da trade even

Savraj1 wrote:
Are there any websites where I can get these for under $250 shipped? I missed out. 
tired.gif

Try to go to a local FTL or FTA and ask them to try and stock locate for you.  The sku is 41-05440-304.  If it's available, they'll charge you a $2 shipping fee + tax.  Be sure to print these and bring them with you also.  The fine print says technically you can't use the coupon but I've never seen this actually enforced (why would they pass on a $170 sale?).  Good Luck...
ftlfta.jpg

The Footlocker in Garden State Plaza u cant use that 30 off coupon on any Foams in the store. The manager is mean a spanish guy with glasses I had to cop the Pewters for $200. I know Willowbrook Mall Footlocker u can use them on Foams but they only have the Pearls and the Electric Green.

Savraj1 wrote:
tired.gif

Thanks a lot. I'll be happy just to pick up a pair of these at retail, so if I get the discount, that's just icing on the cake. 

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

The Footlocker in Garden State Plaza u cant use that 30 off coupon on any Foams in the store. The manager is mean a spanish guy with glasses I had to cop the Pewters for $200. I know Willowbrook Mall Footlocker u can use them on Foams but they only have the Pearls and the Electric Green.that sucks, i was able to use a coupon for the green pro's at a footaction in harlem... i would made an issue about it early... thanks for the coupon, hope i can use on the bordeaux 7's

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

Lol whoever was about to get those Antracites in a trade for the pewters is now SUPER SALTY due to niketalk lol he mos definitely almost came out with a MAJOR STEAL!

I don't think he was too happy about it lol. How much do you think they're worth?

Hv4kf.jpg

JHUqv.jpg

cLbxT.jpg

na9QC.jpg

Ndppp.jpg

@Lateralus1082

Im probably not the guy to ask for pricing of shoes so I won't claim to be but there are plenty cats in here that know what a fair price is and what a High price is.

The thing with those Foams is that it's hard to look around and see how much they are going for because most people aren't willing to sell their pairs especially not their DS pairs. I've seen them go for $325 before, which is a price I probably would be willing to pay. I mean now all you see is cats in eggplants, pewters, royals, coppers, pearls basically everything after '07.

I think the fact that you don't go out EVEN in a place where Everyone Rocks foams and see somebody with these joints on! Its like if your only pair of shoes were these foams and a cat who LOVED and was Knowledgeable about foams saw you he would automatically assume that you had HEAT at least as far as Foams went; I Know i would!

Keep an eye out, these were on shoe zoo for 150, may pop back up again. Yes that site is legit, myself and others have boughten numerous Kobe 5s from there

Back
Top Bottom