Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

hypebeast mania on 2/24. prepare yourselves 
laugh.gif

If NDC crashed for the DB shoes...imagine how it's going to be with all the damn ASG shoes coming out.
laugh.gif

honestly. ive disliked practically all of the flashy shoes jb has thrown out at us recently.
all the crazy volt cws', electric blue and green foams, db anything, everything south beach, miami night brons and the dumb nerf kds and stuff. hate it all.
im not an "OG" head, but i am certainly not a hypebeast; for some reason i actually like these.
seems like theres a disgusting amt of hype to resell but i guess thats how its going to be now.
probably try my luck online if i dont get em-whatever.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

If NDC crashed for the DB shoes...imagine how it's going to be with all the damn ASG shoes coming out.
laugh.gif

Yep, nasty
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by Franco23x

thankfully no competition with kids trying to get these on Friday-- unless they're cuttin school

Ima cut 
pimp.gif
So much for your future.
Jokes.

Haha, I don't understand why people freak out when kids cut for things. I'm already accepted into college, pay for my own stuff and parents let me take off a day here and there its not a big deal. If it's college its different but one day in highschool aint shhhhtttt 
laugh.gif

Ima cut 
pimp.gif
So much for your future.
Jokes.

Haha, I don't understand why people freak out when kids cut for things. I'm already accepted into college, pay for my own stuff and parents let me take off a day here and there its not a big deal. If it's college its different but one day in highschool aint shhhhtttt 
laugh.gif
believe that college is worse-- i'm a phD candidate and skipped tonight... hahaahah.

Guessing these will be one per person (no chance for 2) on NDC.

Lol...I'ma keep it 100 any kids I see lined up I'm call 911 and have that truancy van pick you up. Yes it's that serious!

They might as well have put $$$$$ print All over these foams instead of the constellations. Guna be a crazy release. I wonder if it's just HOH here in Orlando or if it's going to be other retailers... Crazy.

I sent my brother a texts of the new pics and was like this release is going to be a WAR! Trust me, it's gonna get crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if the riot police come out. All I know is I'm getting a pair by ANY MEANS NECESSARY, yes ANY!
devil.gif

niketown.jpg

Let the games begin!
devil.gif

Those last pictures
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..Durants..Lebrons..and Galaxy Foams all on the same day..there goes my income tax money
laugh.gif
*just kiddin*

I always liked the Galaxies but Durants and Lebrons come first..but now I need all three
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by michael0360

honestly. ive disliked practically all of the flashy shoes jb has thrown out at us recently.
all the crazy volt cws', electric blue and green foams, db anything, everything south beach, miami night brons and the dumb nerf kds and stuff. hate it all.
im not an "OG" head, but i am certainly not a hypebeast; for some reason i actually like these.
seems like theres a disgusting amt of hype to resell but i guess thats how its going to be now.
probably try my luck online if i dont get em-whatever.
Flashy? Yeah aight...

Back
Top Bottom