Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

dam news on these just keeps getting worse.. not to worried though. still early, that week is when i will do what i have to...

these are too dope

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

wow, NTNY aint getting them, thats wild. HoH will be even more wild.

this is what HoH is gonna look like...

simpsonsmob.jpg

LOL...FREAKING FUNNY!

laugh.gif
Welp, time to lock in to my computer at midnight. People going to be looking like Neo sleeping at their computer

Really worried about this release online. Metallics sold out in a couple of minutes. Imagine what these will do.

I don't if everybody knows or not but NikeStore tweeted that they will only be available at 21 Mercer and Online
The Server is now guaranteed to go down

Prediction for the night they tweet the foam link first
Then he will get a million tweets about nothing working
He will say some are getting through keep trying and that just because they are in your cart it doesn't mean you have the shoes
Then he will say all sizes sold out
Then he tweets the Lebron link and the server just crashes
He will next tweet that we are rebooting our servers and everybody will be mad and say its not worth it and say there going to bed
but in reality everyone will stay up all night refreshing there cart

im pretty sure hoh orlando gettin em being that the game is out here but the masses will flock to florida mall. i dont want any part of this release fck that 
laugh.gif
 i value my life

these are dope, great design and concept

but for me, personally, I have the penny foams from last year so I'll pass cuz one pair of foams is enough for me.

Originally Posted by bnf2x6

Originally Posted by got shoes

Hopefully, I can trade these for some Metallic Reds

LOL....if u wear size 9.5 I'll take that trade any day.
i would rather have the Reds over these. Cuz I don't think I would actually wear these

I can understand the color of the sole if it glows in the dark but otherwise IMO these would've looked better with a smoked sole. Perhaps the sole will not yellow as is but a smoked sole would've looked nice and also mitigated concerns about yellowing.

Originally Posted by mross16

Really worried about this release online. Metallics sold out in a couple of minutes. Imagine what these will do.
it seemed like less than a 1 min for the reds...these will probably sell out as soon as the link is posted

so one dude i spoke with said that footaction was def getting these...but they weren't getting the rest of the all star kicks....

i don't know what to believe anymore

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

they're going to keep putting out conflicting info to drive the madness and hype 
tired.gif

Yup. Nike really don't give two #$%+$ about any sneakerhead's health/life.

This is exactly what they did with the Jordan CDP 11/12.

the professional pics have these looking
smokin.gif

real pics with no PS'ing making em look ehh... hot, but not a necessity to have em.

Back
Top Bottom