Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

this will be my first foams. Willing to sell my doernbecher 4s to pay for the reselling price on these even if NDC crashes, which it likely will.... So nice.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Have yet to find a store that's going to have these

Same here. I'm basically now just waiting to see flightclub prices 
eyes.gif
. Crossing fingers and toes to be able to cop from ndc but I've only lucked a few times with them and the only really limited release from them was the DB 4s. 

From what I've gathered early Nor Cal isn't getting these. Hope that changes

Originally Posted by Kipthor

this will be my first foams. Willing to sell my doernbecher 4s to pay for the reselling price on these even if NDC crashes, which it likely will.... So nice.

You'll probably still have to add a couple hundred dollars to get these. I think the resellers are going to have a field day. I'm talking South Beach status. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mross16

You'll probably still have to add a couple hundred dollars to get these. I think the resellers are going to have a field day. I'm talking South Beach status. 
mad.gif

Buying and collecting used to be a joy, but lately all of this stuff is killing it.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Buying and collecting used to be a joy, but lately all of this stuff is killing it.

Yeah dudes that don't even like them are going to buy just to flip.

Originally Posted by mross16

mad.gif

So true!

glad i live ine florida!

i will have conections to get all my pairs

I read somewheres that these will be strictly Nike.com, 21 Mercer Street, and at a location in Orlando that's still TBA. It's been a while since a Nike release has been THIS limited.

The more pics I see, the more they grow on me.... I'm not sure if I'd ever wear them though... They might just join my collection and be a part of the foam family

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I read somewheres that these will be strictly Nike.com, 21 Mercer Street, and at a location in Orlando that's still TBA. It's been a while since a Nike release has been THIS limited.
@Nikestore said the only Nikestore locations that will get them are NDC and 21 Mercer. So yea there's room for them to be available at some spots that aren't Nike locations.

I have a feeling that they're trying to keep it limited to avoid any concord like situation with these releasing in the streets. So hopefully the majority of the pairs will be on NDC.

Footlocker Unlocked is saying footlocker.com as well as HOH locations.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

@Nikestore said the only Nikestore locations that will get them are NDC and 21 Mercer. So yea there's room for them to be available at some spots that aren't Nike locations.

I have a feeling that they're trying to keep it limited to avoid any concord like situation with these releasing in the streets. So hopefully the majority of the pairs will be on NDC.

laugh.gif
Nike could care less about that happening. It's all about money. Why make a ton of these when they can just make some basic colorway for lesser and still sell out?

If I get these ima get real white real quick put these on and pop about 4 and go 2 the rave and find me a wild %+@ white girl lmao

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Yeah dudes that don't even like them are going to buy just to flip.
that's the "game" and all the "sneakerheads" are doing it
eyes.gif

hohny has to get these... i love them but they look a little funny.... something wrong with the graphics on bi6-L's pair,, must be the camera

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

3 computer & Smartphone shawty
pimp.gif

ONline will be dang near impossible to get, remember at the least there are 4 shoes dropping the same night, every site will be crashed with everyone wanting certain pairs.

If most of our Footlockers around town get these...it's game over.

I will end up with at least 4 pairs.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

they're going to keep putting out conflicting info to drive the madness and hype 
tired.gif

Yup. Nike really don't give two #$%+$ about any sneakerhead's health/life.

This is exactly what they did with the Jordan CDP 11/12.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

If I get these ima get real white real quick put these on and pop about 4 and go 2 the rave and find me a wild %+@ white girl lmao

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom