Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people still use ebay as a form of price judging?...my boy bought a size run for his store including half sizes and all he has left is a sz 13

he sold for 310 btw

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Is it safe enough to say that we are officially done with this release?

yup, it's safe.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

honestly Foams are garbage now. Not worth they hype, the $200+ and the quality that is getting worst by every release.

this is kinda how i'm feeling also. but this is not a time of sadness, but rather a time to rejoice as more money will get saved. the majority of my shoe money was dedicated to foams.
happy.gif

I'm glad I got my 2 pairs though, kept 1 for myself and sold the other for $280 to offset the cost of mine
smile.gif

My boy who got 4 pairs is keeping 1, already flipped 2, and trying to move another.

160 is right, you gotta know how to flip em in different ways in order for things to work out the way you want them to (as a reseller)

grin.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Is it safe enough to say that we are officially done with this release?

yup, it's safe.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

honestly Foams are garbage now. Not worth they hype, the $200+ and the quality that is getting worst by every release.

this is kinda how i'm feeling also. but this is not a time of sadness, but rather a time to rejoice as more money will get saved. the majority of my shoe money was dedicated to foams.
happy.gif

I knew it'd only be a matter of time before nike whored out foams and ruined them 
tired.gif
  But like you said, easier to save now and get older gems

i refuse to pay full price for this faom b/c NDC tricked me by showing a image lookin jus like this shoe wen the cactus foams dropped in 2007 and wen i ordered my pair i was pissed that it wasnt the gummy bottom i hate seen and hope for

I think Nike went with the "lime" term/colorway to kinda force the nickname "slime" amongst the sneaker world. Because it was officially 'electric green' up until the release. It makes because as soon as lil Wayne said it in that Chris brown song, they knew that it would create hype.

If that was the case, than fail. Because ain't nobody calling them slimes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by just another pair

are these officially called the limes? or are they just black electric greens?
foams (and sneakers in general) are usually nicknamed by the name of the color on the box

as far as these go..... LIMES

should have mine in today....finally....USPS FTL
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Unds'ed my joints to go to ac today.....mad ppl stopped me and asked where I copped from.....

2lldhj6.jpg

254zvgk.jpg

I think they're just Foamposites in the Blk/Electric Green colorway, leave the nicknames to Jordan hypes 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I think they're just Foamposites in the Blk/Electric Green Neo Lime colorway, leave the nicknames to Jordan hypes 
sick.gif

perhaps im developing self control. i seen em in both the hoh on 125th and the one on 34st. each pair i looked at the grooves on the foams were nonexistent.

when i was in the hoh on 34st i had on some all black foams from 07 and one of the dudes workin there was wearing some 07 cactus foams. i was complaining about how the quality was crap on em and some other assistant manager worker tried to b.s and talk about how these are super limited and should be sold out in a heartbeat, once the am puppet left, dude in the 07 cactus foams was cosigning everything i was saying about the quality.

all that said, if i can get em on a discount i'll cop em if not, i'll pass.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

why do people still use ebay as a form of price judging?...my boy bought a size run for his store including half sizes and all he has left is a sz 13

he sold for 310 btw

because ebay has a whole world to average da prices from there for it gives more or less da true value of aftermarket prices which are unmolested from outside interference

i just 
laugh.gif
when rookies quote flight club prices....

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I think they're just Foamposites in the Blk/Electric Green colorway, leave the nicknames to Jordan hypes 
sick.gif
Box says LIME cuz
happy.gif

So is anyone going to take the soles from their electric green goams and put them on their eggplants and make Incredible Hulk Foams. lol

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

sill haven't seen em in person. def. couldn't justify driving all the way over there just to see em. then i might feel like i have to buy em.
30t6p3b.gif
honestly tho. i'm glad i ain't cop tho. someone do a cactus/"lime" comparison.
nerd.gif

cactus samples or released cactus's?

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

So is anyone going to take the soles from their electric green goams and put them on their eggplants and make Incredible Hulk Foams. lol

or how bout the soles from Lime Foam Ones on Green Foam Pros...would resemble these (light green upper. dark green soles. with black contrast)

kryptonate-kryptonite-foamposite-lite-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

perhaps im developing self control. i seen em in both the hoh on 125th and the one on 34st. each pair i looked at the grooves on the foams were nonexistent.

when i was in the hoh on 34st i had on some all black foams from 07 and one of the dudes workin there was wearing some 07 cactus foams. i was complaining about how the quality was crap on em and some other assistant manager worker tried to b.s and talk about how these are super limited and should be sold out in a heartbeat, once the am puppet left, dude in the 07 cactus foams was cosigning everything i was saying about the quality.

all that said, if i can get em on a discount i'll cop em if not, i'll pass.

Thats the new high quality foam homey, forget 07s it's all about no grooves and soft foam these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom