Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Originally Posted by ploisback

There were Pewters at HoH Winston. I saw that myself.

I wore my Royal Retro Pros from 03 or whatever and compared them. The "hardness" of the foam was damn near identical. Sucks if it was softer on some releases.

The ridges at the heel of the shoe is were you can really see and feel a difference in teh mold of the shoe. That translates into less "locked in" feeling which what was so good about Foams to begin with.

Overall still very winning and the fit gets better after a wear I will say that.
I need the pewters and the coppers...still thinking about the "slime" 

The pewters and "slimes" were both impulse buys that i'm very glad i invested in.

If you have the opportunity to snatch 'em, do it... you won't find yourself steering in the
path of Roadway Regret later on and kickin' yourself in the nads.

At least this much is true: they aren't getting any cheaper and resellers are ridonkulous w/ it.

Cuz the way i see it... foams hold up better than any sneaker i own, and for a big guy like
me who wears his shoes out quick (i'm 220); they're essential staples in my rogues gallery
of kicks - simply as i get so much life out of 'em.

But do you, Blues Clue.

lol, nah man. i even had a fellow NTer offer to go grab me a pair today (good looks
wink.gif
). i was good tho. def. no resentment. it is actually the opposite. i'm proud of myself. i'm a foamhead man (or was) so for me to sleep on an "HOH exclusive" foam, especially a foam one, def. says alot about where i am now as far as this "game" we play.

I was feeling similar to you ^^^ I was happy I had the self control to pass on those electric green pros, but I couldn't let these pass by

I am really interested to see how these tinted green soles wear after time. If they are similar to the cough drops the tint will just turn a much darker color but still retain some of its translucent look. I have a feeling these are still going to look very nice after the sole fully "yellows" they will probably turn a dark green color close to the dark army ones.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Hoh in Harlem has about 80 pair 10.5 to 12 left
even though i have a pair on the way, that is not fair to have many left and my HOH had about 7 pair
laugh.gif

Well between 2 stores within 5 miles there was 1200 pair. Some people did not giro Harlem because of the line. Some went to 34 because it's convent to some and to be honest some kats are flat out nervous about Harlem so they don't go out. Better for me

Originally Posted by got shoes

Hoh in Harlem has about 80 pair 10.5 to 12 left
even though i have a pair on the way, that is not fair to have many left and my HOH had about 7 pair
laugh.gif

Well between 2 stores within 5 miles there was 1200 pair. Some people did not giro Harlem because of the line. Some went to 34 because it's convent to some and to be honest some kats are flat out nervous about Harlem so they don't go out. Better for me
That's wassup with HOH's blocks away from each other NY>>>Cali, maybe?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

just checked eBay for the first time and i must say it look like the resellers took an "L" 
laugh.gif
good cause its not my money 
laugh.gif

who ever got these to flip picked the wrong shoes

but to tell you the truth you gotta resell through different ways 

people are trying to sell to the same people that are willing to campout when a store has a 600 pairs in stock and gets a restock the next day of 200 more
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif

people are trying to sell to the same people that are willing to campout when a store has a 600 pairs in stock and gets a restock the next day of 200 more
roll.gif
#gospeltabernacle

Bout to wear these to the gym tonight...

with some Esprit tube socks to boot.

"I break 'em down... break 'em down down..."

just checked eBay for the first time and i must say it look like the resellers took an "L" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly why I grabbed my 2 pairs and kept it moving... I knew I wouldnt be able to even sell these to ppl on my block so I left em alone 

Originally Posted by searchin4js

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly why I grabbed my 2 pairs and kept it moving... I knew I wouldnt be able to even sell these to ppl on my block so I left em alone 

i been saying this for a minute 
if you want to follow a reseller that knows what there doing read searchinforjays posts 

I copped my pair... Honestly....

These are whatever... They look better in pics.... I just cop for the hell of it now-days if I could.

These are wack, honestly Foams are garbage now. Not worth they hype, the $200+ and the quality that is getting worst by every release.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

What about the big footed homie? I can NEVER find a sz 14 in a HOH exclusive.
It's HARD. I wear a sz 14 too, and my HoH only gets 1 pair in my size for basically every release. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom