Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

a seller on eBay has 16 pairs in one pic! Damn!!!

sure hope he could get rid of em because the market for them isnt looking too good on ebay............

I understand that from past exp (cough drops) that they dropped initially as a HOH exclusive and are now flooding outlets bc of being a GR. But is there any truth to these electric greens following the same fate?

well m def glad i ve got mine 2.... we seen what nike did with re release of the eggplants.....

^whos been calling them electric greens? i been calling them Limes
wink.gif

Lime Foamposite One aka Limes...sounds good to me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mom/pop stores wiped out HOHs to have these in stock
laugh.gif
stores here in NY will def. be charging 300+ and theyll move
30t6p3b.gif

sill haven't seen em in person. def. couldn't justify driving all the way over there just to see em. then i might feel like i have to buy em.
30t6p3b.gif
honestly tho. i'm glad i ain't cop tho. someone do a cactus/"lime" comparison.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Hoh in Harlem has about 80 pair 10.5 to 12 left
even though i have a pair on the way, that is not fair to have many left and my HOH had about 7 pair
laugh.gif

Very nice, pics don't do them justice.

Making another run to HOH tomorrow for members, I think it'll be like my 15th pair copped.
laugh.gif

There were Pewters at HoH Winston. I saw that myself.

I wore my Royal Retro Pros from 03 or whatever and compared them. The "hardness" of the foam was damn near identical. Sucks if it was softer on some releases.

The ridges at the heel of the shoe is were you can really see and feel a difference in teh mold of the shoe. That translates into less "locked in" feeling which what was so good about Foams to begin with.

Overall still very winning and the fit gets better after a wear I will say that.

Originally Posted by ploisback

There were Pewters at HoH Winston. I saw that myself.

I wore my Royal Retro Pros from 03 or whatever and compared them. The "hardness" of the foam was damn near identical. Sucks if it was softer on some releases.

The ridges at the heel of the shoe is were you can really see and feel a difference in teh mold of the shoe. That translates into less "locked in" feeling which what was so good about Foams to begin with.

Overall still very winning and the fit gets better after a wear I will say that.
I need the pewters and the coppers...still thinking about the "slime" 

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

sill haven't seen em in person. def. couldn't justify driving all the way over there just to see em. then i might feel like i have to buy em.
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

if not done by thursday i will do a comparison 

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

I smell a heavy scent of skepticism and resentment... cuz you made another similar post
saying you're glad you didn't cop.

Trust me... i was in the same boat as you were in just earlier yesterday.

It wasn't until i decided to drive to HOH and they had two size 11's left. I copped one.

Like i mentioned, images do not to much to enhance the greens luminescence. The lime
in tandem with the matte black gives it the best contrast i've seen on a sneaker in ages.

If you keep browsing in this thread... you're only going to keep coming out more dissapointed
with each successive post.

Promise. These are heat in every sense of the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom