Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Threw them on for a productive little Saturday night. It’s crazy how comfortable these feel 32 years later. They’re more comfy than a lot of other retro Nikes I’ve owned in the last 20 years. Need the other colors asap.
2024-06-15 22:27:54.841.jpeg

2024-06-15 22:26:44.820.jpeg

Threw them on for a productive little Saturday night. It’s crazy how comfortable these feel 32 years later. They’re more comfy than a lot of other retro Nikes I’ve owned in the last 20 years. Need the other colors asap.
2024-06-15 22:27:54.841.jpeg

2024-06-15 22:26:44.820.jpeg

You cleaned those up really well! I'd always heard they were still wearable, but I was never confident enough to bust out any of my OG's lol.

I'm going to be wearing these soon too.

1000094652.jpg

I need to dig my pair of these out!

jshortt jshortt thanks, I just tried not to scrub too vigorously because the leather is warped in some parts, and I didn’t want it to tear or peel. Really wish I grabbed that blue pair on eBay, they were a lot cleaner but got sniped by $2. There’s a really clean pair in my size for $400 but no thanks haha. The hunt goes on.
IMG_6546.jpeg

jshortt jshortt thanks, I just tried not to scrub too vigorously because the leather is warped in some parts, and I didn’t want it to tear or peel. Really wish I grabbed that blue pair on eBay, they were a lot cleaner but got sniped by $2. There’s a really clean pair in my size for $400 but no thanks haha. The hunt goes on.
IMG_6546.jpeg

Yeah, that's way too much. I passed on that 11.5 in the white/green/orange you posted. I honestly didn't think anyone was gonna bid on them and forgot about them. Went to check on the lm yesterday, and someone had bid. Hopefully it was somebody in here.

Back
Top Bottom