NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

2nd joints.........the grey shoulda been lighter....but atleast it's something I can rock everyday without being over the edge....

246506641.jpg

246508484.jpg

246506667.jpg

246506680.jpg

246508477.jpg

I finally ordered my pair last night. Shouts to DKballer for the PW, this guy always comes thru. I also got a 2nd PW but if I don't use it to make another iD, I'll post it on here. I want to see how my first pair looks in person before I order my 2nd pair.

EDIT*

Morningstar777 those look on point. Dope concept as well. But I would've probably made the check nubuck grey just to add a little flare.
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

Morningstar has created the only pair I'd buy. Those really are worth all the money.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Pitman13, please pass along the PW if you decide not to use it. Those ID's look nice Morningstar 777. Simple yet appealing.

Also a quick question, you are only allowed to make one pair for each password? Sorry if asked already.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

Quote:
Also a quick question, you are only allowed to make one pair for each password? Sorry if asked already.

yes, i tried making 2 with 1 password and it gave me a "unavailable" error. I had to delete one of them for it to go through
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Ordered mine on the 6th, received an e-mail saying my order shipped out today, the 17th. Should be here on the 23rd. Will post pics when they come in.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

Got another pair of lows today. . . . pics of new box.. . . . . .

Shame how they went from HIGH quality SUEDE lined box....
to HIGH quality box with no SUEDE liner....
To this LOW quality no SUEDE lined box .. . . .

S M H

www.pOlOfreaks.com

some of you guys are trying your damndest to get me off that 275 fence.....dope stuff morningstar
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKSTEAMYANKEES

Quote:
if thats the box my iDs will come in, I want the pull out box, and the suede cover, not that ugly 25th anniversary box. No matter what, when Nike takes three steps forward, they take one stay backwards.

that's just the way it is:

1. rising prices
2. lower quality

eventually in like 10 years, our sneakers will come in plastic bags....like those orange bags with the pull rope they give you at niketown
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Quote:
Sole was actually supposed to be RED. . . . but they made it black by mistake

yeah, that's the problem with Nike iD. i asked them if they screwed up, will i get another password and the reply was "nope, 1 time only". and i said "even if it;s your fault" and they replied "yes, sorry. is there anything else i can help you with?".

i already complained about it. you should too and everyone should complain. unlikely they will change things but at least they ehar form us. it;s a stupid policy. you make a shoe, you should have the right to make another free of charge in exchange if they screw up.
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

morningstar,

those are probably the nicest/simplest ones on here. i might make something like those grape ones. i have a pw. :smile:

mines are suppose to be in this week... and if they mess mine up in any way possible i will return it with the quickness without hesitation... 275 is a lot of money and it better come out perfect or else im gettin my money back... i have no problem getting back 275 and returning the shoes...
Knicks Fan til I die​

Back
Top Bottom