NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

g to that

1. you can only use what they got
2. yes more premium
3. nike id store in new york
4. invite only know someone there or buy one
5. i dont think so but they do ship world wide on nikeid.com

hope this helps

just another blast from the past. black snakeskin/concord/safari green/lasered leather midsole.

2rg28ox.jpg
DEEEEEEETROIT
BASSSKETBALL!!!​

G To the T
1- Yes Nike ID store is better know as niketown cannot access this promotion in the store for you. they can only give you access to items available already on Nikeid.com.

2- Materials do not vary from niketown to nikeid.com because you are using the same method of ordering as you were from home. this only holds true for some items at nike id studio which is invite only and depends on the season. this season materials are the same for TEAM COLOR af1's but the general public does not have access to ANY af1 lows. Team Color af1's are available only to people who received a password from nike by invitation only.

3. 255 is the nike id studio in new york that it by appointment only. Right now available to the public are dunk high, dunk low, and af25 premium. VIP's and Celebrities have access to af1 lows Team Colors and Premium's.

4. Invites for the team color af1 promotion was strictly random and as cubanbee stated in the previous post was limited to only 5000 passwords worldwide and is repeated every month till june 1, 2007 when the promotion ends. The Newsletter subscription only puts you in the running for the next batch of available passwords. Its not written in stone that you will receive a password just by signing up. Other methods are available for attaining a password (i.e. ask a friend, or fellow nter for one.)

5. NikeID to my knowledge may not be shipping worldwide. Austrailia and asia are not being shipped to by nikeid.com. US, Europe, Netherlands are currently able to order and ship orders to. this i have learned from chatting with friends in those areas that have made arrangements with me to complete orders thru me and i would ship to them once the item was received which you may be able to work out with someone.

the 255 question; The pair he posted a few pages back was from a previous 255 studio season. This pair was one of several designed by Stash and sold at nort for $255.00 symbolically. This was one of two pairs sold at nort designed by stash.

and btw that blue teal and red pair up there is very fresh!
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!SPRING IS HERE, BUY MY 22's W/TIRES!!!

just to add regarding "255", the reason why it is called "255" is because it;s nicknamed after it's street address, 255 Elizabeth Street..... if they were to move, would we still call it 255?
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Inine nope we wouldnt. But its sorta slang now when you say 255 you mean nike id studio. I know ppl that go to berlin from the states and still call it 255, even the new pop up studio in amsterdam during the diddy x snoop tour the crew was calling it 255. Can't escape it now.

Poofyo101: No real science if you wanted to know when your shoes were being made and or shipped by the time you get charged. From my experience i've been charged the same day to the following week from placing the order. Only a few times when i've been comp'd id get the order confirmation 2 or 3 weeks later and get the shipment confirmation the following week. So all depends on when and who authorized your order which is usually within the first week.
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!SPRING IS HERE, BUY MY 22's W/TIRES!!!

^ Ha Ha
WANTED
Nike Air Force 1 "ATMOS" Sz 10 or 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 All Star 2006 "Astro's" Sz 10, 10.5, 11
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

shoez2424, whats the main color on those iDs is that varsity blue or midnight blue?

TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

the main color is the navy midnight blue. In my opinion, it seems like colors come out lighter than they appear on the screen of the id page. For example, the red is true red, and on the page it looks dark, almost maroon, but indeed in real life it is actually a nice bright "true" red.

Quote:
the main color is the navy midnight blue. In my opinion, it seems like colors come out lighter than they appear on the screen of the id page. For example, the red is true red, and on the page it looks dark, almost maroon, but indeed in real life it is actually a nice bright "true" red.
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

If anyone does not plan on using their password please send me a message. My birthday is on the 19th and I really want to make a pair.

Did they email you a shipping confirm? I havent gotten one yet but when I goto nikes website to track it, it says partially shipped but with no tracking #

Thanks for the props fellas.

I could use another PW (please).... My homie was going to give me his, until he saw mine.
Looking for XIV Indiglo & XI's. Sz.9
I WANT BLK / RED XI's !!

Back
Top Bottom