NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

To many people are doin the guccis
... WANTED ANY LEBRON SIZE 12.5 OR 13 ...
... NEED JD SPORTS EXCLUSIVES PM ME ...

Morningstar, those are beautiful.
Looking for AF1s (10.5), Bapes (10.5), SB Highs (10.5), Jordans (11), SB Lows (11), and Air Maxes (11). Also looking for hot fitteds in a Sz 7 7/8 - 8.

I have a question.

I have a code I'm not going to use and don't want it to go to waste.Are these codes linked to my account? if I gave it to a member here would my CC be charged and would they get shipped to my address?

If not then there is a code up for grabs.

^^nope, the person with the code would have to enter their own cc number...

looking for a code here btw if you're willing to share!
FS: Know1edge x Haze Leather Strap Watch (#36/50)

morningstar: :wow:
eek.gif

TEAM AM FAM

I was sent a password the other day but that $275 price tag is no joke. A lot of dope designs here.

By the way, I've already given my password away.

the password is in my original post for anyone who wants it

here it is again
password:CUGKU70A0HQLFDA

edit
Sorry for anyone who tries this password, someone has used it

^

I didn't use it but thanks for posting and helping out.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

^ there's vultures circling this thread for passwords i tell you...
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Quote:
Probably will order my Nike Af1 id soon since i just got a 20% off coupon in the mail for answering a survey..

lucky you. when i did one, al i got was a free shipping code. lot of use with these /sarcasm
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

here u go deni i got these on friday... it came out pretty good... i was a lil disappointed they didnt have the velvet bag and the keychain tag is mad cheap :smh:
smh.gif
... but ya here are the pics... my cam sux by the way or maybe i sux at takin pics... but ya i got patent swoosh, tongue and the back is all patent.... and there is orange contrast stiching which could barely be seen :nerd:
nerd.gif
... and im not sure if i should change the laces to white or blue maybe white so it dont look too OD...overall i like my knicks inspired colorway :pimp:
pimp.gif
4gnpteb.jpg
2usfqdy.jpg
Knicks Fan til I die​

oh man that 20off would make it so much easier to pick up a pair...

yeah chalz lemme just take the pictures for u man, i don't think ur camera is doing ur kicks justice dude.

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracyGOLAKERS!GONETS!
TEAMCHENI

I received a 20% coupon in the mail and it said it's not good on ID's, but then again, it could be a completely different coupon that he has.

i also got a 20% off coupon in the mail but it doesnt say anything about not be applicable with IDs
Code:
   "I Love Where I'm Headed But Miss Where I've Been."-Kaz Kyzah

Anyone with a 20% off coupon wanna hook me up? PM me!
Wanted: Nike Air Jordan XIII Low (Black/Maize) sz 10
Nike Air Jordan XII "Nubuck"(Black/Carolina) sz 10

Back
Top Bottom