NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

iNiNe5, any pics? I'm looking for inspiration...
Live in NYC and need an invite to 255(Nike ID Studio) or a coupon for the Nike Friends and Family Sale that will be going on Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 1, 2007. Holla at me...

E-mail: [email protected]

yeah i gotta PW but ive been done with forces for a while now...burnt out or what not. anyways if anyone needs a pw holler at me.
YOU ARE ALL WITNESSES.

Quote:
iNiNe5, any pics? I'm looking for inspiration...

didn;t open it yet, i'm probably gonna return these because i had second thoughts after ordering them.....
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

I could use another if anyone has one to spare but I'm not trying to leapfrog those with none at all

^yea, so anyone who decides they want to share w/ the community give one to me before you give one to SupaHoya
I Don't Like Lemar & Dauley Shirts Or All Over Print Hoodies.

Also, I WANT sz 9-9 Flight 89's and Trainer SC's​

i have two pws i will mos def not be using. wish i had 600 to drop on two pairs but i dont :frown:
frown.gif

get @ me...btw BIG PROPS on some of ya creations :wow:
eek.gif
and to those with triple pairs ya paper is stacking right! :pimp:
pimp.gif

then my roommate wanted to get a pair....and i gave the password away :frown:
YOU ARE ALL WITNESSES.

got mine today, not happy with the black nubuck (not dark enough and feels rough) and the crimson is brighter than i would like (you can see the diff by looking at the leather and the "Air" print on the midsole). the contrast stitching is barely noticeable..... i'm 99% on returning these. I'm not too satisfied so not worth the $280 price anymore.

in regards to the leather, it's not "cheap" but then again, there is a difference between "not cheap" and "great quality". just because it's "not cheap" does not automatically make it great quality. it's good, but not great.... still debating that 1%. :\
ohwell.gif
472944088_359d5bee47.jpg
472965323_507c19f8bf.jpg

<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

a few friends of mine are yet to recieve their pws and are passin. same reason as me (to pricey) thats how i'll get more..

Anyone else attempt some Jordan inspired AF1s?

Team Pacific Northwest

2006 Western Conference Champions​
PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23 PTRAKARN23​

for those who made the gucci colorway, did you guys use crimson or varsity red? i just got my pair and i feel like the red is too bright...

Quote:
for those who made the gucci colorway, did you guys use crimson or varsity red? i just got my pair and i feel like the red is too bright...

everything is brighter than expected...the crimson i used looks more like regular red. i would think that the crimson would be more appropriate for the gucci colorway.
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Back
Top Bottom