indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
This guy must be an URBAN to say that.

In my quest (on foot) to find them, I finally came up on a pair sad that I didn't get them because dude wanted $215.00 for them.
And didn't have my size anyway. I didn't know they made these for kids either.

In my quest (on foot) to find them, I finally came up on a pair sad that I didn't get them because dude wanted $215.00 for them.
And didn't have my size anyway. I didn't know they made these for kids either.

Originally Posted by B Fresco

I copped from an outlet in Chicago at the beginning of the summer, via info from another local DMV NTer. I had em shipped to DC Area for $80 ($69 + shipping) and i wear them DAILY for work (I work on Constructions sites). South Chicago is the name from what I remember. Can't hurt to try them.

All Black Pair Style number is:
415327-001

pimp.gif
No prob bro

Originally Posted by B Fresco

I copped from an outlet in Chicago at the beginning of the summer, via info from another local DMV NTer. I had em shipped to DC Area for $80 ($69 + shipping) and i wear them DAILY for work (I work on Constructions sites). South Chicago is the name from what I remember. Can't hurt to try them.

All Black Pair Style number is:
415327-001

pimp.gif
No prob bro

i got through to that Chicago outlet on thursday, i was looking for a 10 or 10.5 and they said they closest they had was a 13.  they did a search for me and gave me #s to stores in Atlantic City and Vegas that supposedly were showing up as having my size in their system but neither store had any left.

finishline said they were getting more in december but i'm not sure how reliable that is

i got through to that Chicago outlet on thursday, i was looking for a 10 or 10.5 and they said they closest they had was a 13.  they did a search for me and gave me #s to stores in Atlantic City and Vegas that supposedly were showing up as having my size in their system but neither store had any left.

finishline said they were getting more in december but i'm not sure how reliable that is

just picked up crans for 100. figured id grab them while they were for the low

i might get another pair if i can find them for the low. my pair from the winter are still in awesome shape, but this is the only black boot i want to wear for a while

i might get another pair if i can find them for the low. my pair from the winter are still in awesome shape, but this is the only black boot i want to wear for a while

Originally Posted by austin066

They never had them to begin with. The employee was probably just talking out of his #@@.

Originally Posted by austin066

They never had them to begin with. The employee was probably just talking out of his #@@.

Originally Posted by richyung412

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Sickest boots ever made by nike. Mad comfortable too

indifferent.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Bro you wasn't wearing polo boots until dudes in the hood started wearing them again, never met you and I know that's a fact. Nobody who isn't urban is wearing polo boots btw, there gaudy as hell and far from classy and the furthest thing from technical. You dudes on here don't realize how clownish you sound, and I'm a owner of both polo boots and nike boots. There both equivalent when it comes to quality, and price just two different types of boots, but I'm pretty sure your just trolling anyway. Getting back to the thread I need a black pair, them +%%** vanished from ebay though
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Sickest boots ever made by nike. Mad comfortable too

indifferent.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Bro you wasn't wearing polo boots until dudes in the hood started wearing them again, never met you and I know that's a fact. Nobody who isn't urban is wearing polo boots btw, there gaudy as hell and far from classy and the furthest thing from technical. You dudes on here don't realize how clownish you sound, and I'm a owner of both polo boots and nike boots. There both equivalent when it comes to quality, and price just two different types of boots, but I'm pretty sure your just trolling anyway. Getting back to the thread I need a black pair, them +%%** vanished from ebay though
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom