Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Just grabbed the black pair from Eastbay for 179.99 plus my one use 25% off code. Combined with the 20% off gift card, not a bad deal. Just about the same price some of you all paid but I had to give up two things that could have been used on any other Eastbay purchase. Needed a pair of boots though and the pic in the snow sold em.

pimp.gif
   Just did the same exact thing.. basically cost $108. Looking forward to getting them, I was tight I didn't have these for the 20" of snow we just got.

Just grabbed the black pair from Eastbay for 179.99 plus my one use 25% off code. Combined with the 20% off gift card, not a bad deal. Just about the same price some of you all paid but I had to give up two things that could have been used on any other Eastbay purchase. Needed a pair of boots though and the pic in the snow sold em.
Good looks. Been waiting for them to drop the price.

Good looks. Been waiting for them to drop the price.

SHOUT OUT TO THE USER THAT PROVIDED THAT CODE...SNAGGED A PAIR OFF OF EASTBAY...I BOUGHT A 10.5 BY MISTAKE THO SMH NOW I HAVE TO SEND THAT PAIR BACK WHEN BOTH SIZES COME IN 
eyes.gif

SHOUT OUT TO THE USER THAT PROVIDED THAT CODE...SNAGGED A PAIR OFF OF EASTBAY...I BOUGHT A 10.5 BY MISTAKE THO SMH NOW I HAVE TO SEND THAT PAIR BACK WHEN BOTH SIZES COME IN 
eyes.gif

yea i ordered the blacks too.
this wintery weather got me wanting to beat on them in some snow
laugh.gif

yea i ordered the blacks too.
this wintery weather got me wanting to beat on them in some snow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How's the sizing?

id say true to size also.

i usually wear a 9.5 but can go down to a 9 even in the foam boots. but i tried these on in a 9 and they were kinda narrow and didnt seem like a natural fit to me. ordered a 9.5

and yea id like to play the waiting game too and get these on super sale but i want these for THIS winter so i just took the L and scooped for 140 shipped for the blacks.

now ill wait on the crans to go on sale tho since i only need 1 winter boot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How's the sizing?

id say true to size also.

i usually wear a 9.5 but can go down to a 9 even in the foam boots. but i tried these on in a 9 and they were kinda narrow and didnt seem like a natural fit to me. ordered a 9.5

and yea id like to play the waiting game too and get these on super sale but i want these for THIS winter so i just took the L and scooped for 140 shipped for the blacks.

now ill wait on the crans to go on sale tho since i only need 1 winter boot
laugh.gif

thats what yall get into these jawns are wack imo
fs ds sz10 eggplant foams $200
fs ds sz9.5 aj1 black and red high strap $130
fs vvvnd 9.5 lebron dunkman 7 $140
will trade for aj2 og colorway white black and red and cash

thats what yall get into these jawns are wack imo
fs ds sz10 eggplant foams $200
fs ds sz9.5 aj1 black and red high strap $130
fs vvvnd 9.5 lebron dunkman 7 $140
will trade for aj2 og colorway white black and red and cash