Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Tried these on today. They are verrry comfy. Can just imagine the comfort once they're broken in.

Tried these on today. They are verrry comfy. Can just imagine the comfort once they're broken in.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

bro are the all blacks 140??

Originally Posted by so wavy

$215 at FTL (where I went).

That $140 was more than likely a hook-up.

Originally Posted by so wavy

$215 at FTL (where I went).

That $140 was more than likely a hook-up.

im waiting for the red ones to go down in price then hopefully get a disco on top. i dont see ppl dropping $219. i havent even seen anyone wearing them yet

im waiting for the red ones to go down in price then hopefully get a disco on top. i dont see ppl dropping $219. i havent even seen anyone wearing them yet

Im not sure on the all blacks I copped the red ones 3 weeks ago and at that time they just came out. They were released Thanksgiving weekend. If u go to Moes ask for Ahmed or we can meet up and I can get them for that price. The same thing last year with the Foam domes the black and the eggplant colorways I copped each for $140. The foamposite boots are better made  boots than the goadomes.
laugh.gif

Im not sure on the all blacks I copped the red ones 3 weeks ago and at that time they just came out. They were released Thanksgiving weekend. If u go to Moes ask for Ahmed or we can meet up and I can get them for that price. The same thing last year with the Foam domes the black and the eggplant colorways I copped each for $140. The foamposite boots are better made  boots than the goadomes.
laugh.gif

FYI: UptempoAir has a fsr of both the blacks/silver & reds
7.5- 14 in blk/silver for 169
7.5-12 in the red for 164
Free shipping in the US
LMAO @ $240+

FYI: UptempoAir has a fsr of both the blacks/silver & reds
7.5- 14 in blk/silver for 169
7.5-12 in the red for 164
Free shipping in the US
LMAO @ $240+

i love da all black, but i wont buy em on da count that i already have da all black foamdomes......and those aren't even completely broken in yet...they're

like bomb proof
laugh.gif

i love da all black, but i wont buy em on da count that i already have da all black foamdomes......and those aren't even completely broken in yet...they're

like bomb proof
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

like bomb proof
laugh.gif
word...they're also one of the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. i should have doubled up with that discount just so i can have a pair in 10-15 years(estimated time of beating the first pair down
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

like bomb proof
laugh.gif
word...they're also one of the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. i should have doubled up with that discount just so i can have a pair in 10-15 years(estimated time of beating the first pair down
laugh.gif
)

Finally Seen The All Black Pair In Person... The Red Pair Still Stands Out More To Me... It'll Be A Matter Of Time Before We See An Eggplant Pair Pop Up...

Finally Seen The All Black Pair In Person... The Red Pair Still Stands Out More To Me... It'll Be A Matter Of Time Before We See An Eggplant Pair Pop Up...

Just saw the All blacks in person..MUST COP..gotta wait till they drop in price..that 215 is OD

Just saw the All blacks in person..MUST COP..gotta wait till they drop in price..that 215 is OD

Originally Posted by dmxgod

yea its gettin wintery 4 sure. need me some boots.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

yea its gettin wintery 4 sure. need me some boots.

If u can find a discount code eastbay has taken the restriction off of these. The red ones are 180 on the site also.

edit:  Here is a code PKEBTN97 it expires 1/29/11 hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom