Nicolas Cage owes 6 mill in taxes

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I blame his business manager.
He cant point fingers at anyone but himself
So if you pay someone to do you a service for you and they mess it all up they don't get the blame at all?

Here's an example for you: You pay someone to fix your car since they are a professional you trust them. Then a few months later your driving on thehighway and your wheel that wasn't put on right falls off causing you to die. Is it all your fault or is it the professionals fault?

So if you pay someone to do you a service for you and they mess it all up they don't get the blame at all?

Here's an example for you: You pay someone to fix your car since they are a professional you trust them. Then a few months later your driving on the highway and your wheel that wasn't put on right falls off causing you to die. Is it all your fault or is it the professionals fault?

This has been going on for years.

Now let me give you an example:
You make millions of dollars and you just give your money to me because we are NT members and I told you im good with accounting. You just forget abouteverything, keep sending me the checks, and start splurging on everything. How can you just trust me like that? Because we are NT members? Its your"job" to also check and see whats going on.

Here's an example for you: You pay someone to fix your car since they are a professional you trust them. Then a few months later your driving on the highway and your wheel that wasn't put on right falls off causing you to die. Is it all your fault or is it the professionals fault?

This has been going on for years.

Now let me give you an example:
You make millions of dollars and you just give your money to me because we are NT members and I told you im good with accounting. You just forget about everything, keep sending me the checks, and start splurging on everything. How can you just trust me like that? Because we are NT members? Its your "job" to also check and see whats going on.
We don't know if he was being given faked documents or not so him just checking on him would not have done any good if the guy was fakingpapers.

WOW at his shoppin sprees

when youre rich like that you gotta spend creative an different.

Back
Top Bottom