Nicki Minaj... [Page 11 update] Vol. What would Jesus do?

I wanna know where you guys are coming up with these stories of Young Money and So Icey Ent. smashing and running trains on her.

Are they true? I mean, did you guys read them on MediaTakeOut.com or are you guys assuming? I mean, I assume all the time, but when I voice my assumptionsI'm sure to add the "I bet" or "She probably" to my statement.

Also, why is it that MTO gets random stories all the time about artists who are relevant to the time of thestories? because teenage girls be sending them stories and MTO just adds the "From a HIGHLY credible source" to it themselves.

laugh.gif
I really wanna know why she has kept the bangs for so long. She hadthem when she first came out.
moz-screenshot-6.jpg

whenever a girl is in an all-men crew, especially one who are known for hitting girls, dudes assume that they're getting smashed by those squads. nicki isa little too fine to go untouched by all of them.

sidenote: that barbie chain is dope.. i know nobody's paying attention to anything but her body but i just thought i'd note that.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

the hell does it matter if YM ran a train? chick is bad i know no one is turning that down cuz those N's hit...

ya'll are like a bunch of girls sometimes...
well idk about you but Id like to live AIDS free

then change your SN

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

shes bad but i hate her voice.
yeh after listen to her mixtapes, im eh. her vocals get annoying after a while. but seeing that backside, just makes me bare through it

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

the hell does it matter if YM ran a train? chick is bad i know no one is turning that down cuz those N's hit...

ya'll are like a bunch of girls sometimes...
well idk about you but Id like to live AIDS free

then change your SN

ZING!

she looks so fiiiire in the 5 star video, im sprung off that joint. and i love her expressions maaad cute.

she could easily sit on my face. gooo heaaad ma

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Idk, that big toe throws me off heavily. Jawn curves in too much. I guess me and Shortydoowopp w/ the oowop only ppl that noticed

10n6hdd.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2s9ddva.jpg

...with the force of Zeus, 300 Spartans, a harlem shake by Michael J. Fox, a shot from ninjahood's musket and the potency of the drugs Stephon Marbury iscurrently on.

Vandalizing her is officially on my bucket list. I know what I want for Christmas.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

just sucks knowing that all of young money has ran multiple trains on this girl

but yea she is bad
exactly..

i saw her at the americas most wanted tour with the whole young money crew on the stage,
mad.gif

but she bad x100
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Spoiler [+]
2s9ddva.jpg

...with the force of Zeus, 300 Spartans, a harlem shake by Michael J. Fox, a shot from ninjahood's musket and the potency of the drugs Stephon Marbury is currently on.

Vandalizing her is officially on my bucket list. I know what I want for Christmas.
tired.gif

roll.gif
@ this whole post

Back
Top Bottom