Nicki Minaj... [Page 11 update] Vol. What would Jesus do?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Kim1 wrote:
She ruined those LV boots with the tights

yeah...if she stepped her dress game up she'd be even more on point...its obvious she wears things to show off her figure but those argyle tights in that 5-star vid are not hittin...
yea, I didn't think she was that pretty, but she is.

Is it CONFIRMED that YM has ran through her? Would it be safe to assume Bricksquad has as well cuz she lightweight "affiliated" wit' them to...

I know MC Lyte and Queen is somewhere shakin' their dam heads at what female MCs have been reduced to
smh.gif

people commenting on what she wears? you know those are clothes right, did people have to draw out to you whats under those clothes?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

10n6hdd.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2s9ddva.jpg

...with the force of Zeus, 300 Spartans, a harlem shake by Michael J. Fox, a shot from ninjahood's musket and the potency of the drugs Stephon Marbury is currently on.

Vandalizing her is officially on my bucket list. I know what I want for Christmas.
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"dgqwugquwgqbqequy"

Originally Posted by SC415

Yeah she is def coo...is she mixed btw?? It kind of looks like it but hmmm..

yeah she's got a little Trinidadian Spanish and something else if I'm not mistaken... Mostly trini... She wanted to come out to the west Indian paradethis yr but she's been on the grind all yr

A lot of people think she's annoying but I just love her attitude/delivery for some reason. It's as if she's acting and this whole rap thing isjust a silly game to her.
laugh.gif

She does not take this stuff too serious... just having fun.
Gotta love it
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

...with the force of Zeus, 300 Spartans, a harlem shake by Michael J. Fox, a shot from ninjahood's musket and the potency of the drugs Stephon Marbury is currently on.

Vandalizing her is officially on my bucket list. I know what I want for Christmas.
tired.gif
f0016b39267792ed91dd61f6d2aaa257e4c0b5fa.jpg

Maybe I already said it in this thread, there has been so many minaj threads now who knows. I was a hater at first but nah....she good.

Back
Top Bottom