Nicki Minaj... [Page 11 update] Vol. What would Jesus do?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok someone answer this

Isn't it KNOWN that she has a fake butt? So why are you dudes going crazy?

Same with Kim K and Lola Love........
lies, thats all 100% official, her legs match her bootie, lola luv looks terrible wit skinny legs and a huge fake but, and kim is slightlyoverated back there.

Hmm...

36810132.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok someone answer this

Isn't it KNOWN that she has a fake butt? So why are you dudes going crazy?

Same with Kim K and Lola Love........
lies, thats all 100% official, her legs match her bootie, lola luv looks terrible wit skinny legs and a huge fake but, and kim is slightly overated back there.
I heard the same thing that her butt was fake. Anyway Kim K is 100% real, stop spreading lies.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Kim K joint is def fake and to keep it funky, I don't remember Nicki being stacked like that before...

word joint would've been shown off if it was. Doesn't change the fact that i'd still go so hard i'd pop a cheek.

I never know what she's saying though. Like in that 5 star chick all i hear is "hyphen, lyken, A LITTLE BIT OF RICIN!".

Originally Posted by Smashing

I never know what she's saying though. Like in that 5 star chick all i hear is "hyphen, lyken, A LITTLE BIT OF RICIN!".

that whole verse was all over the place...

nikki's gotta be fake cause even in jeans in the past it would've shown all that in these BET pics......but either way i aint trippin cause her thighsgo w/ it.....i would be done < 1 min
smh.gif
lol

I may never marry her up, but that's going to be my baby's mama right there. Have her saying my name like, "LES, papi!"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom