Nicki Minaj... [Page 11 update] Vol. What would Jesus do?

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Kim K joint is def fake and to keep it funky,

source?

seriously? who wouldnt know that.. her FAKE butt is known for being fake. and as far as nikki goes, idk about her but the first time seeing her at the concert,i couldnt hold my phone straight to take pics. Hard to think that she and lil wayne are like best friends, along with GUCCI. That combo right there isheartbreaking. but i did manage to get some later on, ill post later.

well all these rumors make me sick, Nikki looks @$@#$&*^ sexy in all those pics n I'll $@#%$^$^%^%$& enuff said, but please someone clarify the"fake butt" rumor, how did it begin??

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by debs 168

^repeatedly, too.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

^none, no pulleth outeth either.
Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

No protection.
i agree with all statements
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

nickis thigh to hip to $!+ ratio doesnt add up. her behind should be a tad bit smaller than what it is from the pics ive seen. i guess its something i got tofeel and see naked in person to get confirmation that its legit. but dat $!+ is still appreciated though.

i think the thight to hip to $!+ ratio is the same thing why people are saying kim k got a fake behind. a chick with small thighs and a big behind doesnt lookproportionate IMO

i think nicki's butt is fake, though.. be real. when she was just another queens chick on the come up dvds, her butt wasn't even a fraction of what itis now. even when she first started messing with ym and gucci, her butt wasn't that big. then literally, she showed up at a gucci show and her butt wasenormous.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Kim K joint is def fake and to keep it funky,

source?

seriously? who wouldnt know that.. her FAKE butt is known for being fake. and as far as nikki goes, idk about her but the first time seeing her at the concert, i couldnt hold my phone straight to take pics. Hard to think that she and lil wayne are like best friends, along with GUCCI. That combo right there is heartbreaking. but i did manage to get some later on, ill post later.

So you used a video of Kim K saying her butt is real to prove it was fake?

I think you only watched the first 2 milliseconds of this video and pressed stop.

Back
Top Bottom