Nicki Minaj... [Page 11 update] Vol. What would Jesus do?

I'd most def let her put her %!*#$ on my sideburns
smokin.gif

She would have been showing off her %!@ a long time ago if it was always stacked like that. Its as real as her hair.. Beliee dat.

Curious....is she only a hoodrat to most of you because she raps?

I'm surprised you NTers are calling a lightskin broad a Hoodrat...usually you people reserve it for the dark butts.

I think dudes are calling her a hoodrat because she "looks" like she's from it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with hoodrats though, some of the bombest ladies come out the woodwork in the hood
smokin.gif

For the record, IMO the term "hoodrat" isn't solely for black females. I call latina chicks hood rats all the time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Curious....is she only a hoodrat to most of you because she raps?

I'm surprised you NTers are calling a lightskin broad a Hoodrat...usually you people reserve it for the dark butts.
yung-berg2.jpg

"I don't do dark butts."
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nicki is from the middle of Jamaica, Queens. I don't know if she's a hoodrat but the way she promotes her self, I can see why people would think thatway.

the butt and thighs look like the joints the dancers at sin city be savin up to buy. she bad as hell, but the fact her body just became the topic of dicussionmake it seem evem more obvious

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I think dudes are calling her a hoodrat because she "looks" like she's from it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with hoodrats though, some of the bombest ladies come out the woodwork in the hood
smokin.gif

For the record, IMO the term "hoodrat" isn't solely for black females. I call latina chicks hood rats all the time
laugh.gif
co +$%%%%% sign

the chicks out of south central, eastside/northside (sometimes westside) long beach, compton, etc. i dont know theres something about them. but the clean onesthough, that get their nails and hair done on the regular.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

the butt and thighs look like the joints the dancers at sin city be savin up to buy.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My dude JJ know what it is.

I personally contributed to a lot of the silicone currently being jiggled around them parts.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom