Nicki Minaj... [Page 11 update] Vol. What would Jesus do?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

It is really disgusting that every time there is an appreciation thread for a black female we get a bunch of dudes throwing out backhanded racist comments.
thats what im saying.

white women arent my preference but im not going to come into a appreciation thread for a white chick and say "i dont like white women" or "i dont like white people".

and people always get mad saying black people pull the race card all the time or its taboo to talk about black people on nt. THIS is what happens will people say something about black people on NT and u see why we get mad
Clapping.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

It is really disgusting that every time there is an appreciation thread for a black female we get a bunch of dudes throwing out backhanded racist comments.

I haven't seen any. Would you like to point them out?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I don't like black people but
pimp.gif

This.
That's just a blatantly racist comment.
smh.gif

I'm sick of the backhanded comments that pop up in every one of these threads when someone says "for a black girl..." as if the skin tone takesaway hot points or something.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

the hell does it matter if YM ran a train? chick is bad i know no one is turning that down cuz those N's hit...

ya'll are like a bunch of girls sometimes...

#%%* trains and toes im in there

laugh.gif
Slim Thug is reading this thread too

# This niki minaj chick is fine I'm just seeing some good pics of herabout 4 hours ago from Echofon
# Do yall think Lil Wayne beat that cause ain't no way she could be a boss hogg outlaw and I don't mess wit her fine assabout 4 hours ago from Echofon
# If I was Lil Wayne I woulda wore a rubber with nivea and bust inside of niki minajabout 4 hours ago from Echofon

roll.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

laugh.gif

# This niki minaj chick is fine I'm just seeing some good pics of herabout 4 hours ago from Echofon
# Do yall think Lil Wayne beat that cause ain't no way she could be a boss hogg outlaw and I don't mess wit her fine assabout 4 hours ago from Echofon
# If I was Lil Wayne I woulda wore a rubber with nivea and bust inside of niki minajabout 4 hours ago from Echofon

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what the hell is a boss hogg outlaw

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A boss hog outlaw is the name of his group.......recognize a playa and woodgrain(I think that's the name) are the only two songs I mess with. YouTuberecognize a playa though good song

Back to topic though Nicki bad it's just her voice a little annoying she sounds like u would get irritated at her all the time cause she sounds a lilditzy.........she fine nonetheless just get rid of that flap I hate when females have the bang on they forehead and it looks like a flap

the hell does it matter if YM ran a train? chick is bad i know no one is turning that down cuz those N's hit...

well idk about you but Id like to live AIDS free

cuz you know for sure they all hit and she has a STD right?
eyes.gif
condomCartoon.jpg

problem solved

truth

Back
Top Bottom