Nicki Minaj... [Page 11 update] Vol. What would Jesus do?

pimp.gif

It is really disgusting that every time there is an appreciation thread for a black female we get a bunch of dudes throwing out backhanded racist comments.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

It is really disgusting that every time there is an appreciation thread for a black female we get a bunch of dudes throwing out backhanded racist comments.
thats what im saying.

white women arent my preference but im not going to come into a appreciation thread for a white chick and say "i dont like white women" or "idont like white people".

and people always get mad saying black people pull the race card all the time or its taboo to talk about black people on nt. THIS is what happens will peoplesay something about black people on NT and u see why we get mad

I haven't seen any. Would you like to point them out?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

thats what im saying.

white women arent my preference but im not going to come into a appreciation thread for a white chick and say "i dont like white women" or "i dont like white people".

and people always get mad saying black people pull the race card all the time or its taboo to talk about black people on nt. THIS is what happens will people say something about black people on NT and u see why we get mad
...and there you have it.

Truth has been typed.

Since when is it racist to say "I don't like black chicks" or "I don't like white chicks". Some people have different preferences.I'm not attracted to asian girls does that make me racist too?

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

one toe is sittin on top of the other...
alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

u just killed that pic for me
i cant stop staring at her toes
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

yo wat is it with you NT'ers, her toes? HER TOES? like comon yo....

Who the _____ cares about her toes?
grin.gif

shorty is bad point blank....

like stated b4, you people on NT hit straight dimes right

Uh, there was somebody in this thread that straight up said "I don't like black people".

I don't know how that ISN'T racist...

ALOT NTers are corn balls u know damn she fine as hell from her face to the body..deep down inside yall know u wont pass up the opertunity to hit that..

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Uh, there was somebody in this thread that straight up said "I don't like black people".

I don't know how that ISN'T racist...

what's wrong with that? you have the right to be selective.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I haven't seen any. Would you like to point them out?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I don't like black people but
pimp.gif

This.

the hell does it matter if YM ran a train? chick is bad i know no one is turning that down cuz those N's hit...

ya'll are like a bunch of girls sometimes...

the hell does it matter if YM ran a train? chick is bad i know no one is turning that down cuz those N's hit...

well idk about you but Id like to live AIDS free

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

cuz you know for sure they all hit and she has a STD right?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

cuz you know for sure they all hit and she has a STD right?
eyes.gif
yup I know they all hit and its a fact that she is burning

shes coming round my way for a concert and I know shes gone bring out all the filthy ghetto "harajuku barbie" whorres so I wanna go

Back
Top Bottom