NICKELODEON IS BRINGING THEM BACK!!

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

*Sighs* The level of gullibility in this thread is astonishing.

Forreal. I can't believe the people who actually believes this.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ Oh really? Didn't know that. Gotta check it out.

I'm 29, and not ashamed to watch Doug, Rugrats and all those shows. All I need is Hey Dude, Wild and Crazy Kids, and Are you Afraid of the Dark? Love those shows. SNICK used to be the joint
pimp.gif
. I would appreciate re-runs of Keenan and Kel too lol. Yeah I said it!  

^ Oh really? Didn't know that. Gotta check it out.

I'm 29, and not ashamed to watch Doug, Rugrats and all those shows. All I need is Hey Dude, Wild and Crazy Kids, and Are you Afraid of the Dark? Love those shows. SNICK used to be the joint
pimp.gif
. I would appreciate re-runs of Keenan and Kel too lol. Yeah I said it!  

You can get season dvds of Doug, Hey Arnold, and most of these other shows exclusively on Amazon. Just waiting for them to get Rocket Power now ...

You can get season dvds of Doug, Hey Arnold, and most of these other shows exclusively on Amazon. Just waiting for them to get Rocket Power now ...

laugh.gif

roll.gif

From the number of errors in the statement, to the unrealistic occurrence, to the lack of legitimate sources, to the president of the company saying, "We have noticed a significant drop in ratings since our show from the 1990s" makes this nothing short of fake.

"We have noticed a significant drop in ratings since our show from the 1990s"? Oh my. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

From the number of errors in the statement, to the unrealistic occurrence, to the lack of legitimate sources, to the president of the company saying, "We have noticed a significant drop in ratings since our show from the 1990s" makes this nothing short of fake.

"We have noticed a significant drop in ratings since our show from the 1990s"? Oh my. 
laugh.gif

Cartoonetwork continues to improve while Nick continued to decline. This needs to be real so Nick can even have a chance of keeping up.

Cartoonetwork continues to improve while Nick continued to decline. This needs to be real so Nick can even have a chance of keeping up.

Back
Top Bottom