NICKELODEON IS BRINGING THEM BACK!!

Originally Posted by superswag

i hope they bring back keenan & kel and cousin skeeter as well

QFT!! If they could do a re-union of 'All That' it would be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nickelodeon knows if they play the old cartoons and Keenan and kel they will get good ratings but they dont care
30t6p3b.gif
they would rather push there crappy shows they play now

Nickelodeon knows if they play the old cartoons and Keenan and kel they will get good ratings but they dont care
30t6p3b.gif
they would rather push there crappy shows they play now

i hope this is real as much as anyone, but anyone saying keenan and kel/all that/my brother and me/etc. live action shows, never gonna happen. cartoons, maybe.

i hope this is real as much as anyone, but anyone saying keenan and kel/all that/my brother and me/etc. live action shows, never gonna happen. cartoons, maybe.

Not believing this until I get a better source.

I'd also like to point out that it's a TERRIBLE article, too.
30t6p3b.gif

Not believing this until I get a better source.

I'd also like to point out that it's a TERRIBLE article, too.
30t6p3b.gif

Rocko's Modern Life, Catdog, Rugrats, Angry Beavers, AHH! Real Monsters, Rocket Power, Hey, Arnold, Doug...

so good.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rocko's Modern Life, Catdog, Rugrats, Angry Beavers, AHH! Real Monsters, Rocket Power, Hey, Arnold, Doug...

so good.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

funny my daughter luvsss watching ICarly and Big Time Rush/ but in my years Doug,Rug Rats and Ren & Stimpy were my shows

funny my daughter luvsss watching ICarly and Big Time Rush/ but in my years Doug,Rug Rats and Ren & Stimpy were my shows

Other than this article, I haven't seen any information on the internet that suggests this is true.

Even if it was, nobody wants to see these shows depicting their teenage years. Remember that awful Rugrats series? 
sick.gif

Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if Disney still owns the rights to Doug somehow. If anyone wants to watch Rocko's Modern Life, I'm pretty sure Nickelodeon has a premium channel that occasionally shows it. Check out your listings. I think I still have it, along with 3 or 4 other Nick channels.

Other than this article, I haven't seen any information on the internet that suggests this is true.

Even if it was, nobody wants to see these shows depicting their teenage years. Remember that awful Rugrats series? 
sick.gif

Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if Disney still owns the rights to Doug somehow. If anyone wants to watch Rocko's Modern Life, I'm pretty sure Nickelodeon has a premium channel that occasionally shows it. Check out your listings. I think I still have it, along with 3 or 4 other Nick channels.

Nick Toons does show some of these shows. You can catch Ren & Stimpy, Rockos Modern Life, Rocket Power, and some others from time to time.

Nick Toons does show some of these shows. You can catch Ren & Stimpy, Rockos Modern Life, Rocket Power, and some others from time to time.

Otto Rocket is the definition of swag. The last great cartoon made by Nick was Jimmy Neutron. From there on, striaght trash dished out.

Otto Rocket is the definition of swag. The last great cartoon made by Nick was Jimmy Neutron. From there on, striaght trash dished out.

why u guys getting hyped for tho? dont they have these cartoons on instant stream netflix already? also keenan and kel and all that reruns been comin on teen nick for years. i think they dont show it no more because nobody watched them shows...

Back
Top Bottom