NICKELODEON IS BRINGING THEM BACK!!

why u guys getting hyped for tho? dont they have these cartoons on instant stream netflix already? also keenan and kel and all that reruns been comin on teen nick for years. i think they dont show it no more because nobody watched them shows...

just watched some throwbacks of hey arnold and noticed a lot.:
1: helgas mom is supposed to be an alcoholic
2: mr: hyunh is way too racist to be an occuring character in arnold 2011
3: they gonna rock boobies on the new one? maybe some lumps? not nick i guarantee
4: guarantee grandpa is dead/stroked

go on youtube or any other site that streams and record the stuff that was on nick back in the day and guess how they'll have to change it for modern stuff. its gonna be so lame to see arnold and doug with cell phones

just watched some throwbacks of hey arnold and noticed a lot.:
1: helgas mom is supposed to be an alcoholic
2: mr: hyunh is way too racist to be an occuring character in arnold 2011
3: they gonna rock boobies on the new one? maybe some lumps? not nick i guarantee
4: guarantee grandpa is dead/stroked

go on youtube or any other site that streams and record the stuff that was on nick back in the day and guess how they'll have to change it for modern stuff. its gonna be so lame to see arnold and doug with cell phones

I find it a bit odd that they'd pick a handful of different cartoons to bring new episodes to at the same time.

I find it a bit odd that they'd pick a handful of different cartoons to bring new episodes to at the same time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and to say I just bought Doug on itunes

Back
Top Bottom