NFL Week 8 In Review....

Downfall of TO?

{All them NTer's} He gonna kill it til he's like 45!!! {all them NTer's}

roll.gif

Man, things change quick 'round here when a pinkie gets nicked.
smh.gif

Not even the truth.
Fresh think this madden where the #1 wr lines up opposite the #1 cb every down

Mike, who has steve smith had at qb the last couple yrs? Jake delhoume finally playin good ball. Its been 3 yrs since he's been any good

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dre I ddidnt even read that hore %*+@ about mushin havin speed and bein a number 1 guy hahhahahaa
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its all effort with TO, i like TO and all but he let it get in his head that his QB been playing bad so he playing lazy it shows on the field. i got respectfor smitty cause no matter who his QB is he out there fighting TO ant showed that this season Hell most of the team ant.

Asante was covering (i should say attempting to cover) Roddy when he gave up that 55 yard TD and the other inside the 20.

Smitty is a different breed man...

Something is wrong w/ that dude...

He got anger problems...

smh.gif
pimp.gif

And Fresh...What kinda coverage were they in? Was he even playing man?

One thing about Zant...In zone, that boy likes to gamble a lot. I mean, most great CB's do as well...But Zant always trying to jump some !%@%.

I won't even get into who was lined up opposite him from 05, 06, 07...

and I've been saying this since 05 (nyrap YOU know this lol)

He's just the guy I want on the field for me. To make a play, or to play big in a big game. Regardless of stats, QB's, etc.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Steve Smith is the best WR in the league. Period. End of Story.
[table][tr][td]1. Greg Jennings[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]685[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. Roddy White[/td] [td]ATL[/td] [td]679[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. Larry Fitzgerald[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]661[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4. Santana Moss[/td] [td]WAS[/td] [td]658[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5. Lee Evans[/td] [td]BUF[/td] [td]637[/td] [/tr][/table]
Not even top 5 bruh.
you're an idiot 'bruh'.

forget about his suspension?

613 anyway..now imagine if he played those first 2....it wouldn't be close...

I don't care about stats anyway.

boldin>smith. 'bruh'
I wouldn't go that far.

Smith might be having a big year but I still don't think he's better than Moss or Owens. Smith is having better years than both, yes but consider all the factors.

Owens has been playing with Brad 'I can't throw more than 5 yards' Johnson for these past few weeks.
Moss has been playing with a dude who hadn't played since highschool.
Smith is playing with a SB QB. Not to mention, he has the perfect compliment. Mushin Mohammed could be a #1 on alot of teams. Even ignoring that, the guy can stretch the field because he's a speedster. It forces defenses to pay attention to him as well and takes attention away from Smith. Two extremely fast receivers. Perfect compliment for Smith.
Owens has Crayton.....
Moss has (insert wack receiver because I don't remember his name)....
Not a valid excuse, but Smith obviously playing with a huge chip on his shoulder because of that two game suspension.

I expect Owens' #s to increase once Romo gets back and Roy Williams is fully acclamated to this new playbook.
What have you been watching? Owens hasn't been a factor in quite some time. Dare I say we are seeing the downfall of TO?
SMH @ NT. When you're getting double and triple teamed I don't care who you are, you won't be a factor.

Who was taking attention away from T.O.? Damn sure ain't Crayton. Our WR cor was so bad that Witten lined up as a WR for these past 7 games meaning hecouldn't stay back to block like a TE should. Several times he even lined up opposite of Owens.

Moose ain't on some other level type $!+@ but hes damn sure a better than Crayton.

I swear NT is funny as hell. During the Eagles game, dudes was on here praising T.O. bout how he gon play til he 45 and all that. Now because teams havefigured out that you can triple team him and not suffer because of garbage Wideouts like Crayton, Owens has "lost a step" and "his production isdown."

Gurantee $!+@ will flip again when Romo comes back and Owens starts going off again
laugh.gif

And allen, I hear you. I'll admit Steve SMith is having a better year than both Moss and Owens. But, I think T.O's production will go up now that hehas a worthy compliment....WHEN Romo comesback of course.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Dare I say we are seeing the downfall of TO?
I was thinking this too... I hope not
frown.gif

I dont think so, i think that defenses are doing a much better job taking him out of plays, and that combined with him not being in motion to getbetter releases of the line. Dude can still blast cats at will i just think the mental side of the game is starting to get to him, hes getting frustrated whenhe isnt getting the ball which is understandable. I think he will get more passes when Romo gets back, another reason that he isn't getting as many passesis because we have so many 3 and outs. The more plays we run = more opportunities, not just for TO but for everybody

I really think the majority of TO's problems deal with not being put in motion before the snap of the ball. I don't understand why Jason Gerrettdoesn't see that this year when thats how he made him extremely effective last year against aggressive corners (Green Bay game). If he does this with Royspread wide I don't know what you could really do as a defense. Seriously, thats not even on some fan crap.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Steve Smith is the best WR in the league. Period. End of Story.
[table][tr][td]1. Greg Jennings[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]685[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2. Roddy White[/td] [td]ATL[/td] [td]679[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3. Larry Fitzgerald[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]661[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4. Santana Moss[/td] [td]WAS[/td] [td]658[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5. Lee Evans[/td] [td]BUF[/td] [td]637[/td] [/tr][/table]
Not even top 5 bruh.
you're an idiot 'bruh'.

forget about his suspension?

613 anyway..now imagine if he played those first 2....it wouldn't be close...

I don't care about stats anyway.

boldin>smith. 'bruh'
I wouldn't go that far.

Smith might be having a big year but I still don't think he's better than Moss or Owens. Smith is having better years than both, yes but consider all the factors.

Owens has been playing with Brad 'I can't throw more than 5 yards' Johnson for these past few weeks.
Moss has been playing with a dude who hadn't played since highschool.
Smith is playing with a SB QB. Not to mention, he has the perfect compliment. Mushin Mohammed could be a #1 on alot of teams. Even ignoring that, the guy can stretch the field because he's a speedster. It forces defenses to pay attention to him as well and takes attention away from Smith. Two extremely fast receivers. Perfect compliment for Smith.
Owens has Crayton.....
Moss has (insert wack receiver because I don't remember his name)....
Not a valid excuse, but Smith obviously playing with a huge chip on his shoulder because of that two game suspension.

I expect Owens' #s to increase once Romo gets back and Roy Williams is fully acclamated to this new playbook.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
did this dude just call Mushim Muhammed a speedster?!
indifferent.gif
Trust me yo ive watched Mushn the past 3 years or so and i like him alot,he is a good character guy, and hes got nice hands. but he is NOT a speedster to the slightest bit, heck our TE Greg Olsen probably runs a better 40 than himand he is not a #1 WR... at least not anymore.

but yeah allen im with you. Steve Smith is the best WR in the NFL hands down. Please dont act like this is his only year doing his thing. $*$*%%* Smith tears$@@% up no matter who his QB is he makes sick catches and burns CBs on the regular. As a Bears fan i still have nightmares from the playoff game vs them 3years ago he had like 250 yards and 2 TDs
sick.gif
. Lets not make Delhome out tobe a great QB, Smith really makes him better than he is, and he doesnt even look that great aanyway, and i have seen Smith put in work with a 45 year old VinnyTesteverdee at QB. Moss has been playing with top tier QBs his whole career, and please dont even bring p Moss. Son has one big year and suddenly he is GOAT%!$* that. Moss got no heart. Sure he can have the year he had last year, with probably the best QB of all time throwingit to him. How did he do his last yearsin Oakland with below average QB? Yall forget about that. Steve Smith is the best WR in the NFL.

1 person says steve smith is the best qb in the league and the rest of you follow like sheep.

1. moss
2. owens
3. smith

Let's see how Steve Smith does with Matt Cassel at QB?

^^first of all Smith is a WR.

Second of all i have been saying that Smith is the best WR for 3 years. For him it dont matter who is QB is like it would for a guy like Moss he just gets itdone. And to make an argument for like Boldin who is having a great year i dont think is good cause he hasnt been getting it done like Smith his whole career.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

How about a trifecta of Vinny Testeverde, Matt Moore and David Carr?

87 receptions, 1002 yards and 7 TD's.

^^thnk you you just gave evidence to what i said. That is exactly what i was saying in my post.

Moss played with QBs no worse than that in Oakland and Cassel is not right in the area of a 50 year old Testeverdee, Matt Moore (who the @$%% is that), and bum%%% David Carr.

But still Smith gets his @%%# done.

Steve Smith is the best WR in the NFL hands down. Please dont act like this is his only year doing his thing. $*$*%%* Smith tears $@@% up no matter who his QB is he makes sick catches and burns CBs on the regular. As a Bears fan i still have nightmares from the playoff game vs them 3 years ago he had like 250 yards and 2 TDs
sick.gif
. Lets not make Delhome out to be a great QB, Smith really makes him better than he is, and he doesnt even look that great aanyway, and i have seen Smith put in work with a 45 year old Vinny Testeverdee at QB. Moss has been playing with top tier QBs his whole career, and please dont even bring p Moss. Son has one big year and suddenly he is GOAT %!$* that. Moss got no heart. Sure he can have the year he had last year, with probably the best QB of all time throwingit to him. How did he do his last years in Oakland with below average QB? Yall forget about that. Steve Smith is the best WR in the NFL.
basically.

Let that man get in the post season....
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

How about a trifecta of Vinny Testeverde, Matt Moore and David Carr?

87 receptions, 1002 yards and 7 TD's.

Rookie QB, 3rd in the NFL in rec yards, 2nd in the NFL in rec TDs

Back
Top Bottom