NFL Week 8 In Review....

id take AJ over steve smith any day of the week! this man is an absolute monster!
QFT, dude has 4 str8 100 yd games too
pimp.gif

Dolphins tripling their win total from last year
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
at all the hate im receiving. Fraij doesn't surprise me though, STILL bitterabout the Greenbay loss. Oh well, Steven Smith (suspension or not) still aint top 5 this season little salty panthers fan. Sorry.
laugh.gif

Giants red zone offense is atrocious. If they had a competent OC, the score wouldn't have been close.
Antonio Pierce is fat as hell.
Corey Webster is underrated. Can't believe i'm saying this after his first few years.
Kenny Phillips is a beast.

LOL @ shoes callin people out for goin ghost when their team loses. Where the *^$( is he every time the Boys lose? Oh, "retiring" from NT,that's where.
laugh.gif

Coach Mike just pissed on Vernon's soul.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Joey Porter, two sacks, 2 forced fumbles, one recovery, one sack, and a huge goal line tackle. Good lord.
sick.gif

Ted Ginn can catch passes......I didn't know that.
pimp.gif

That NYG v Pitt game was HARD hitting. Very fun too watch, those are some physical football teams.

Andre Johnson, anyone playin the spot better then him right now?

Washington struggled, but still gets the win. CP and Santana just carrying them along.

Deuce had the juice in London.

Drew Brees gonna start gettin cold stares from Danny Marino in a minute.

Does Lights out really make that big a difference?
nerd.gif

So, has Randy Moss quit on the Pats yet?

A healthy Eagles team is a threat to anyone in the league. Westbrook back to beast mode, D-Mac scrambling is
pimp.gif
Falcons improving but they need to step it up against a top team, Roddy White is a cold beast.

Where the hell is Michael Turner? Dude does not show up against good teams.

Tampa Bay's and San Frans offense
laugh.gif
, were they even at the game?I'm sorry but OFFENSE WINS GAMES in this day in age.

Ravens? With an offense? Who woulda thought it was possible
pimp.gif

Bengals are just mailing it in for that number 1 pick. At least the Lions put up an effort against the Skins.
Santana Moss and Steve Smith are the best ****** receivers in the league
happy.gif
. Panthers and Skins are really looking like contenders right now.

Drew Brees is just sickening to watch, when he's on it's a wrap for the opposing defense. LT will be committing suicide in the near future.

Cowboys got lucky once again. Why were they celebrating like they won a ring.
roll.gif
Next week against the Giants will be a massacre.

Bills.....FRAUD STATUS!!!
Texans looked good, but I mean really.. it was the Bengals.

Philly is gunning for that division crown, mark my words we will be in the thick of things at the end of the season.
smokin.gif

I'm just wondering how do you post week 8 in review when the Monday night game didn't even play yet

- Dallas D looked good but they need to relax with this celebration and focus on next week. HUGE game on the Giants home turf.

- Portis and Moss looking great.

- AFC East is shaping up to be a good race down the stretch. Chad throwing "bombs" out there and Ginn broke out yesterday.

- I'm surprised w/the Pats. The 3rd string RB going over 100 total yds and a Randy Moss sighting.

- NO is up one week then down the next. Good division game next week against ATL see how they stand after that week. Brees and Rivers have been veryimpressive so far this season.

- Jets don't look good at all to me. Favre's been too up and down and like Mike said he can't keep saying it's the new offense and he'sstill learing.

- Eagles played a good game they're looking like the darkhorse of the NFC East. Got the Giants between two gimme games in the next 3 weeks.

- What more can you say about Steve Smith? The guy is a beast along w/DeAngelo and Delhomme. Kurt putting up almost 400 Cardinals are really fun to watch.

- Still want to see what Slaton does in a big game and a big spot. Andre Johnson
pimp.gif

- 2 in a row w/o Winslow? Let's see what happens against the Ravens next week.

- Very impressed w/the Giants I thought they were going to lose this one on the road. Aikman was correct in saying that at least one member of this O-Lineneeds to go to the Pro Bowl this season.

- Still believe the Steelers will win the AFC though.

- Seneca Wallace? Seriously?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

laugh.gif
eek.gif
at all the hate im receiving. Fraij doesn't surprise me though, STILL bitter about the Greenbay loss. Oh well, Steven Smith (suspension or not) still aint top 5 this season little salty panthers fan. Sorry.
laugh.gif
Why? i could have cosigned you seeing that you consider Greg Jennings as the best WR in the NFL right now... but itd just be foolish to do so.

You can stop saying im salty about a game 3 weeks ago now btw
roll.gif
I reallydont care, i dont expect my team to go undefeated and the Packers still > the Falcons so im not stressin about it fam... get over it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

laugh.gif
eek.gif
at all the hate im receiving. Fraij doesn't surprise me though, STILL bitter about the Greenbay loss. Oh well, Steven Smith (suspension or not) still aint top 5 this season little salty panthers fan. Sorry.
laugh.gif
Why? i could have cosigned you seeing that you consider Greg Jennings as the best WR in the NFL right now... but itd just be foolish to do so.

You can stop saying im salty about a game 3 weeks ago now btw
roll.gif
I really dont care, i dont expect my team to go undefeated and the Packers still > the Falcons so im not stressin about it fam... get over it
laugh.gif

Yea right, all you do is follow me into threads and try to quote me.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Post your observations from Week 8....

-We beat these dudes with a QB who can't throw more than 5 yards and you clowns ain't got nothing to say? LOL. You dudes kill me on here....
roll.gif
Really, you killme. What do you expect people to say? "Great job by the Cowboys defense gutting it out over TB in a must-winsituation." "Congrats on keeping pace in the NFC East where you're still 3rd, just like last week." "BJ almost lost the game for youguys again." Really the only thing to be said about the Cowboys is that they NEED Romo back, and BJ can't carry the team. Or pretty much everything that was said last week. Some of you 'Boys fans... seriously. Expect everyone to blowsunshine and rainbows up your rears before your team has done anything. (Apologies to the Cowboys fans who Irespect.)

- Chiefs got cheated out of a victory by the refs (like so many other teams this season it seems) -- but really they should be happy because they need that #1pick.
- Cowboys (see above)
- Is Favre really that much of an upgrade over Pennington?
- If anyone wants to toss the fraud label out this week, maybe you can give it to Trent Edwards and the Bills.
- Londoners got a more exciting game than they did last year in the crap-fest that was Giants-Dolphins, but they've gotta fix up that field if they wantmore games, its worse than Heinz Field after 3 games in a row.
- Washington's winning narrowly, like the Giants
- Giants outplayed the Steelers I thought but that red zone offense is ATROCIOUS
- Westbrook is still top 5, or 3.
- Bengals and Detroit both go 0-16?
- People saying Ryan wasn't as good a consensus best QB in the draft class when compared to JaMarcus Russell was last year... questionable at best so far.
indifferent.gif

- Huge
indifferent.gif
to the refs so far this year. I can't be too madbecause they seem to be equal-opportunity screwups with regard to calls (hurting both teams equally at times) but there needs to be some kind of overhaul ofthe system, refs are deciding games and that's something refs should never, ever, everdo.

mike singletary just going off at davis, telling Jturnover to take a seat as well
roll.gif

westbrook when healthy is one of the best RB's in the game
pimp.gif

favre still making dumb throws..i guess that's his game

******** win ugly..but a win is a win
smile.gif

87 year old brad johnson can't throw a medium range pass to save his life, yet the dallas defense led the win
laugh.gif

matt ryan-roddy white combo is absolutely lethal
pimp.gif

cardinals can't win on the road
laugh.gif

that's all i can say for now
smile.gif

Mr. Singletary takin names
pimp.gif

-Cromartie is ridiculously athletic and talented, but pure football wise dude makes some bonehead decisions

-Colston
nerd.gif

-Steve Smith is back
pimp.gif
is there a stronger small dude in the L?

-It is painful watching BJ qb the 'Boys... Brooks Bollinger? Culpepper aint better than this dude? Anyone?

-Got to respect how hard the Chiefs play... and watch Favre come out next week and throw 4 td's, this is just how the dude works

-NY Giants figured out the league, just straight up dominant. Had no doubt in my mind they would pull that game out last night.

-JaMarcus is talented as hell, but dude needs to look off defenders, he just locks into one player and throws no matter how covered.

That's all for now, great week in the league... lots of close games
pimp.gif

Mr. Singletary takin names
pimp.gif

-Cromartie is ridiculously athletic and talented, but pure football wise dude makes some bonehead decisions

-Colston
nerd.gif

-Steve Smith is back
pimp.gif
is there a stronger small dude in the L?

-It is painful watching BJ qb the 'Boys... Brooks Bollinger? Culpepper aint better than this dude? Anyone?

-Got to respect how hard the Chiefs play... and watch Favre come out next week and throw 4 td's, this is just how the dude works

-NY Giants figured out the league, just straight up dominant. Had no doubt in my mind they would pull that game out last night.

-JaMarcus is talented as hell, but dude needs to look off defenders, he just locks into one player and throws no matter how covered.

That's all for now, great week in the league... lots of close games
pimp.gif

Top 5:

Titans
Giants
Panthers
Steelers (not a PIT fan, and yes i know they lost yesterday, big ben 4 ints
smh.gif
)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at Brian Westbrook anchoring my fantasy team to keep myundefeated record alive (barring alot of !%#%++ up things happening tonight)

and also San Diego's D is
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Its not even how they let up that many points or whatever but hOW they let them up, i swear i coulda thrown for 300+ in that game some of those recievers onthe Saints were absolutely WIDE open, and they put no blitz or any kind of pressure on Brees.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Easy renegade
laugh.gif

Anyways - whole league is trash. Period... End of story. If the Giants are the best NFL has to offer, it's a sad %%+ league this year.
Salty
Wrong - I've been saying the same thing all year, you can go back and check for yourself. It has nothing to do with yesterday - in fact,yesterday just proves my point even further. Pittsburgh played about as poorly as they possibly could and still had a chance to beat "the best team infootball".

League is watered down garbage this year. End of story.

Fraud 5:

1. Chargers D (again)
2. Turf at Wembley Stadium
3. American football in Europe
4. Vernon Davis
laugh.gif

5. ....

Back
Top Bottom