NFL Week 6 In Review....

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Granted, I was only watching on and off...but where did Felix Jones' explosion go?

its in them 30 lbs he packed on. disgusting. someone told him to be like Marion Barber to take the pounding and it was a bad idea.

The league needs  to start suspending dudes for those helmet to helmet hits, those Harrison Hits were atrocious. the one that Heap got hit with should have been an ejection, Meriweather Jumped 3 feet just to put his helmet in Heaps chin strap.

and they gotta start by fining guys who put their heads down to tackle, its for their own good, end up like dude from Rutgers.

that pass inteference call on the chiefs was the worst call Ive seen in about 3 yrs. how on earth do they call anything on Flowers?

Cadillac Williams, its time to let it go ... I still say the Bucs shoulda drafted Spiller either at that spot or traded back to get him

*shout out to Aqib Talib for not punching Cody Grimm in the face
laugh.gif
... Dude didnt get over on 3 deep balls
sick.gif
still  
30t6p3b.gif
at  Tanart Jackson
Laron lost in coverage again... I knew you'd be back!
pimp.gif

frown.gif
 Demeco ... Terrible

Matty Check down!!! 42 attempts 250 yards
roll.gif

and the Dummy.com move of the week goes to 
raheem-morris.jpg

Raheem Morris, what the *%$% is up with that 3 man rush ? U dont even have a legit DE to make a 4 man rush work, how u gonna rush 3 vs Brees.
grin.gif

IF you think that Merriweather hit on Heap was dirty you need to go watch Women's Badminton or something. This is football. You're gonna get hit.

Game has gotten soft enough as it is.

Heap is in the air trying to make a catch. That's what Merriweather is supposed to do.

IF you think that Merriweather hit on Heap was dirty you need to go watch Women's Badminton or something. This is football. You're gonna get hit.

Heap is in the air trying to make a catch. That's what Merriweather is supposed to do.

It needs to be Choice with a back in regular shape Felix Jones in that backfield. Choice can get those yards Barber get but be a lot more goddamn explosive. Felix is getting 10 screen plays out of the backfield and doing a stutter step every time he catches the ball with no one around him. *#@% is aggravating as hell to watch.

They need a free safety badly. In an offseason when safties were plentiful and you don't go after any of them. They also need LB help badly. You can't have James and Brooking staying out there the whole damn game for every defensive snap. But they have to now because the rest of the back up LB corps is !!%%%!% brutal.

It needs to be Choice with a back in regular shape Felix Jones in that backfield. Choice can get those yards Barber get but be a lot more goddamn explosive. Felix is getting 10 screen plays out of the backfield and doing a stutter step every time he catches the ball with no one around him. *#@% is aggravating as hell to watch.

They need a free safety badly. In an offseason when safties were plentiful and you don't go after any of them. They also need LB help badly. You can't have James and Brooking staying out there the whole damn game for every defensive snap. But they have to now because the rest of the back up LB corps is !!%%%!% brutal.

Originally Posted by Proshares

There's got to be a reason Choice ain't seeing any snaps... Don't know what it is, but there's gotta be something.

The linebackers.. Ugh. They shouldn't have traded Bobby. He sucked, but he was our best nickel LB... They didn't draft Sean Lee to be a nickel linebacker, so I don't know who they figured would step into that role...

Originally Posted by Proshares

There's got to be a reason Choice ain't seeing any snaps... Don't know what it is, but there's gotta be something.

The linebackers.. Ugh. They shouldn't have traded Bobby. He sucked, but he was our best nickel LB... They didn't draft Sean Lee to be a nickel linebacker, so I don't know who they figured would step into that role...

Fear The Ibis wrote:

lmao, did you not watch your own video you posted?

Fear The Ibis wrote:

lmao, did you not watch your own video you posted?

It's helmet to helmet but people calling for ejections and suspensions are out of their minds. 15yd penalty and a fine. But it's not dirty.

James Harrison is a dirty player and yesterday sealed that fact.

I don't have a week in review due to the Cablevision/News Corp battle
30t6p3b.gif

Panic Bowl ... as expected ... Cowboys find a way to lose
laugh.gif

Andre Johnson ... beast
Megatron ... beast ... love watching the lions play
KC ... gotta pull that game out ... tough loss
Pierre w/ the sick one handed catch and Adam F. i believe w/ the nice 1 handed int to seal the game for the colts
#18 ... a bit shaky in that first half but a solid performance as usual
Dez wanted no parts of going over the middle when the cowboys needed that first down
roll.gif

LT ... dude is balling ... jets winning games they shouldn't ... sign of a good squad ... tebow scoring a td
indifferent.gif

Bradford doing his thing ... kid is gonna be good
Ravens had no business losing that game
indifferent.gif

G-Men are just destroying the opposing teams qbs ... glad the colts played them already
laugh.gif

Bum(s) of the week ... REVIS ... lmfa0 @ the broncos challenging dude like he was a scrub and watching him get abused out there ... dude was on the bench just salty after Thomas scored on him ... he did have a good tackle in the 3rd quarter though ... the bye week is a good look though ... he can rest his ego. Next up the Refs ... just too many bad calls word to the Pass Int on flowers ... i'm watching games where there are 3 or 4 offensive pass int calls and the KC game is where u needed to call it ... and the roughing call on Jim Leonard had me going nuts
indifferent.gif
Goodell/owners get the win this week ... i was disgusted at all the helmet hits this week ... i'm w/ Rodney Harrison (can't believe i'm saying that) but suspensions have be a must for the over the top silly hits ... some of the hits are gonna happen and will continue to be part of the game but some players go overboard ...

It's helmet to helmet but people calling for ejections and suspensions are out of their minds. 15yd penalty and a fine. But it's not dirty.

Panic Bowl ... as expected ... Cowboys find a way to lose
laugh.gif

Andre Johnson ... beast
Megatron ... beast ... love watching the lions play
KC ... gotta pull that game out ... tough loss
Pierre w/ the sick one handed catch and Adam F. i believe w/ the nice 1 handed int to seal the game for the colts
#18 ... a bit shaky in that first half but a solid performance as usual
Dez wanted no parts of going over the middle when the cowboys needed that first down
roll.gif

LT ... dude is balling ... jets winning games they shouldn't ... sign of a good squad ... tebow scoring a td
indifferent.gif

Bradford doing his thing ... kid is gonna be good
Ravens had no business losing that game
indifferent.gif

G-Men are just destroying the opposing teams qbs ... glad the colts played them already
laugh.gif

Bum(s) of the week ... REVIS ... lmfa0 @ the broncos challenging dude like he was a scrub and watching him get abused out there ... dude was on the bench just salty after Thomas scored on him ... he did have a good tackle in the 3rd quarter though ... the bye week is a good look though ... he can rest his ego. Next up the Refs ... just too many bad calls word to the Pass Int on flowers ... i'm watching games where there are 3 or 4 offensive pass int calls and the KC game is where u needed to call it ... and the roughing call on Jim Leonard had me going nuts
indifferent.gif
Goodell/owners get the win this week ... i was disgusted at all the helmet hits this week ... i'm w/ Rodney Harrison (can't believe i'm saying that) but suspensions have be a must for the over the top silly hits ... some of the hits are gonna happen and will continue to be part of the game but some players go overboard ...

James Harrison is a dirty player and yesterday sealed that fact.

I don't have a week in review due to the Cablevision/News Corp battle
30t6p3b.gif

so why is robinson hit on jackson a hit on a "defenseless player"? i thought since jackson has the ball in his hands you can unload on him?

so why is robinson hit on jackson a hit on a "defenseless player"? i thought since jackson has the ball in his hands you can unload on him?

who said it was dirty? its wreckless and negligent someone is gonna get paralyzed and maybe killed out there. whats worse is more times than not, the one launching himself head first is most likely to get the serious injury. penalties havent stopped ppl from tackling incorrectly so its time to start fining and suspending ppl.

you wanna see guys paralyzed? I sure dont.

who said it was dirty? its wreckless and negligent someone is gonna get paralyzed and maybe killed out there. whats worse is more times than not, the one launching himself head first is most likely to get the serious injury. penalties havent stopped ppl from tackling incorrectly so its time to start fining and suspending ppl.

you wanna see guys paralyzed? I sure dont.

Call it what you want, as long as James isn't ejected in games, I love those hits from him, and judging by comments from the D it gets them just as fired up. Now if the NFL decides to start ejecting/suspending players, then I want him to cool it. Guy has always hit like that though, so much anger on the field. But as Rodney said any change will have to come from above before guys change their style of play

Call it what you want, as long as James isn't ejected in games, I love those hits from him, and judging by comments from the D it gets them just as fired up. Now if the NFL decides to start ejecting/suspending players, then I want him to cool it. Guy has always hit like that though, so much anger on the field. But as Rodney said any change will have to come from above before guys change their style of play

Back
Top Bottom