NFL Week 4 In Review....

how did caldwell get that job
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

how did caldwell get that job
roll.gif
He is by far the worst coach I've ever seen, and that's including great candidates such as Cam Cameron and Tony Sparano. Caldwell is such a clown.

But Caldwell ruined an elite team with his horrible coaching, especially the year they sat their players against the Jets.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

But Caldwell ruined an elite team with his horrible coaching, especially the year they sat their players against the Jets.

The Colts fell off cause of poor drafting not Caldwell, the saints were pretty good 2 years ago if you remember.

Painter was 2 fluke plays away from having 130 yards passing tonight. He did make some nice throws though. They need to try and use Addai a little more to take the pressure off of him. Dallas Clark really isn't being used at all either.

Everybody from Winston Salem knows caldwell sucks as a coach....can't believe he went from a failure at wake forest to to a NFL head coach smh

-Jets are dreadful without Mangold.. and the way this run game is headed looks like we need to invest in a first round RB draft pick.. only LT has been clutch.
-Lions garnering respect.
-Bills had a fraud type game.. allowing the gamewinner against the Bengals?
-Eagles are looking shakey at this point.. I think they will turn it around.
-Giants had the game of the week.
-Feels good when the Steelers&Colts arent first in the division.
-Sparano not likely a lifelong Dolphin coach.. its not in his future .

Rodgers is so f'in good.. Packers fans don't know how lucky they are.

when you watch other QBs then watch Rodgers.. it's an immense difference. you notice so many little things the guy just does right.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

The Colts fell off cause of poor drafting not Caldwell, the saints were pretty good 2 years ago if you remember.

but the colts still should have won that game ... even though colts mgmt sucks, caldwell sucks ... that whole damn org sucks

Originally Posted by DT43

when you watch other QBs then watch Rodgers.. it's an immense difference. you notice so many little things the guy just does right.

I'm saying,he's playing at an incredibly high level right now. He's gotta be my MVP so far and the Packers look unstoppable 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

that 
eyes.gif

Bears
They were outplayed offensively and defensively but it goesmto show you how important special teams can be. That offensive PI was a terrible call but I'm not complaining.
Forte needs to get paid. He handles so much of the offensive load and Jerry Angelo refuses to pay this guy. The way Briggs is playing he deserves to get his contract renegotiated.
I dunno why Hester doesn't do KR/PR full time. After Devin housed thT punt the next time they put Knox out there. I know he's solid but I dunno what Lovie is thinking sometimes.
Chris Harris is sorely missed. Safeties have been getting punished all season. With Stafford and Lord Mega it's gonna be a long !+@ day. Smh

Top 5
1. Packers
2. Patriots
3. Saints
4. Texans
5. Lions

Back
Top Bottom