NFL Week 4 In Review....

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

-hass has brought our titans back to life
-cj2k is slowly coming back

-Titans defense starting to play very well after that first game

-we will win the division

everyone else

-yall have been overating the hell out of cam hes playing good but nothing more then that he has as many td throws as he does interceptions....top 5 qb is laughable

yes we will
pimp.gif

brofist.png

Appreciate the kind words mrcool and the same goes for you and your family, you as well finns.
pimp.gif

Back to football, the Patriots' "big" offseason moves have given them nothing thus far.

Like mentioned in this thread, Chad needs to change his name to non-+@#@@**$*%$%%-factor right now.

What's the deal with him Deadset? Is he still having a hard time learning the system or has Belicheck and co. soured on him?

His dropped TD last week didn't help his cause either.

Welker putting up Madden numbers though.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by toine2983

--Always good to see the NFL represent for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  We most likely know somebody or have someone in our family that has been affected by it.

This.

My mother is a breast cancer survivor.
pimp.gif
Same here.
pimp.gif

my granny 
pimp.gif
these titans fans get bold with no Peyton to kill em......yes, im salty

seriously, we need a new person to start these week in review things

this clown's biases are getting in the way of his stupidity

he's just forcing his lack of intelligence now instead of just being plain ol ridiculous

If Hasselback continues to play like this Titans winning the division isn't far fetched.

CJ2k looking like his old self on Sunday doesn't hurt either.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I told y'all last week the Bengals would win/put up a good fight
laugh.gif

Yeah, yeah. If you watched the game, you would have seen the refs were not going to let the Bills win.

The "Brady Rule" should not be in the NFL....
30t6p3b.gif

Jets are CLEARLY overrated.

The Cowboys, Dolphins, and Vikings
laugh.gif

Megatron is doing the damn thing this year.
pimp.gif

The "Dream Team" might not make the playoffs, if they keep playing like this.

The Giants got their D-line healthy, and will take the NFC East.

What's the deal with him Deadset? Is he still having a hard time learning the system or has Belicheck and co. soured on him?

sick.gif
yeah i mean he needs to earn brady's trust before brady will go to him a ton. between that drop last week and the route he ran on one of brady's picks...he's got some ground to make up in terms of trust
laugh.gif

and even when he does "get it"...there's no question who the go to guy(s) is/are in our offense. welker and the TEs. even branch gets only a few looks a game. chad had a couple grabs on the few plays he was in there. and i still think he'll be OK...there will be a point when we need him this year, and i think he'll be ready.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Proshares wrote:

laugh.gif

Yeah, yeah. If you watched the game, you would have seen the refs were not going to let the Bills win.

laugh.gif
Man the Bengals defense dominated your offense. Be serious. You had one pick 6 off a fluke deflection from a players shoe, and another TD was off a pick. The offense couldn't get anything going all day. The Bengals D-Line dominated in the trenches. That's where the game was won. Whining about a tuck rule and incomplete pass ruling, when your team was just outplayed.

S4L is consistent with his trolling. At this point it's funny that he's kept up his routine/schtick this long.  We're talking a good 6 years now! How long does it take to build Rome Shoes?! 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Proshares wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man the Bengals defense dominated your offense. Be serious. You had one pick 6 off a fluke deflection from a players shoe, and another TD was off a pick. The offense couldn't get anything going all day. The Bengals D-Line dominated in the trenches. That's where the game was won. Whining about a tuck rule and incomplete pass ruling, when your team was just outplayed.
If your team lost that way, you would be saying the same thing. Stop lying to yourself.

The Raiders fans know what I mean.
wink.gif

It is one game, on to the next one.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dez v Calvin. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
  It don't get much better.  Just wish Romo would look to Dez later in games, and Matt would look to Calvin earlier in games.  Sort of weird how it all went down yesterday. 
This is something that I will never understand. If CJ or Dez are single covered, you throw it to them 10/10 snaps. Dallas had help over the top on CJ much of the game, but Dez was only getting doubled half the time. And then, Romo decides to throw his way when he's triple covered on the first INT. Exact same situation against the Jets late in that game.

And if someone can explain this to me, I'd appreciate it. After successfully throwing the ball to Dez once on the goaline, why would you not look his way, and instead run up the middle on the Detroit Lions? Of all things that baffled me yesterday, it was the lack of attention paid to Dez being a complete mismatch.

My only explanation for both Romo and Stafford is that they aren't very good quarterbacks. They rely on pre-snap reads more often than not. Stafford can at least put two and two together and throw the ball up for grabs. It's like Romo / Garrett are allergic to sticking with things that work. They are like robots who can't deviate from their gameplan for one second.

******** D back to top 5, we now have a great pass rush and we force turnovers

Ryan Kerrigan will win rookie DPOY

^ Alright good looks Deadset.

I didn't think Ocho would come in and put up Randy Moss numbers but I didn't think he would be such a non-factor either.

seriously, we need a new person to start these week in review things

this clown's biases are getting in the way of his stupidity

he's just forcing his lack of intelligence now instead of just being plain ol ridiculous

I swear shoes has some of y'all by the balls.
laugh.gif

He's been trolling on here for a minute (marley too) buy y'all continually take the bait.

If they bothers you that much there's a simple solution: Interact > Ignore Users Posts

S4L is consistent with his trolling. At this point it's funny that he's kept up his routine/schtick this long.

Exactly.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

I feel sorry for the new jets center ,He was thrown to the wolves Foreal ..

Sanchez was shook ..early

our Defense is balling esp with a depleted secondary

Had Flacco not overthrown Torrey Smith ..Smh

Haloti Ngata is a Savage

Ray Lew is still a beast

Ed "Black Moses" Reed is The GOD DB ...

All Hail Lord Megatron ... Dude is incredible

Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the league

Steelers are washed .. terrible call on jj watts ..pouncey pushed him into Ben
Only thing Missing is that Hakeem Nicks is the based god of WR

Originally Posted by Buc Em

If you didn't see the scores of these games, you wouldn't know who won them. I'm watching First Take and all they've talked about is the Cowboys/Romo, Eagles/Vick, Jets and Steelers. I'm sure at some point in the show they're going to throw in when they think that McNabb is going to be replaced by Ponder, Cam throwing for near 400 yards again and then show Cassell cursing out Todd Haley. Why the *$@# don't they actually talk about positive things and talk about the teams that won the games? Why not talk about the Titans and ******** suprise starts, how the Lions came back and won the game instead of how the Cowboys lost it, how the Patriots rebounded by $%$%$#$* on the Raiders, or the Bengals with a rookie quarterback and rookie wide receiver upset an undefeated Bills team? It's like ESPN won't talk about any new, upcoming players until they get tired rehashing the same subjects for 5 straight years. If Brett Favre was still in the league and Peyton Manning didn't have the surgery there wouldn't be any difference between a First Take broadcast from 2008 and one from 2011.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that's why. it's unfortunate..... SO MANY STORIES, and it's just passed on for negative and the Same story every week.[/color]

Originally Posted by finnns2003

--Always good to see the NFL represent for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  We most likely know somebody or have someone in our family that has been affected by it.

This.

My mother is a breast cancer survivor. 
Same here.
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My nanny (grandma) had breast cancer, and both of my aunts in FL had cancer (one was brain cancer). All have fought and survived and are doing well. Nanny is 80 this year. God bless these amazing women in my life, Cheers to all of yours as well fellas![/color]

^the large pictures posted by megatron are merely a symbol to illustrate how dominate and great of a season he is having. 

The sad part about Cam is that even with his INCREDIBLE start, folks are just sitting in the cut waiting for him to slip so they can say "I told you so."
30t6p3b.gif

Never in my life have I seen so many people vehemently hope someone fails. I'm glad he's shutting a lot of folks up. He's fun as hell to watch.

*Random...but I saw a stat yesterday that said that Brian Orakpo has something like 3 career FF in his 20 sacks. Ryan Kerrigan already as 2.
eek.gif
Dude is RELENTLESS. Like a watered-down Clay Matthews.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

sick.gif
yeah i mean he needs to earn brady's trust before brady will go to him a ton. between that drop last week and the route he ran on one of brady's picks...he's got some ground to make up in terms of trust
laugh.gif

and even when he does "get it"...there's no question who the go to guy(s) is/are in our offense. welker and the TEs. even branch gets only a few looks a game. chad had a couple grabs on the few plays he was in there. and i still think he'll be OK...there will be a point when we need him this year, and i think he'll be ready.
At one point in yesterdays game, Brady threw to him 2 times in a row, and he caught it and I said to myself, this could be the turning point...and then Brady didn't throw to him the rest of the game.

Back
Top Bottom