NFL Week 13 In Review....

Seahawks vs Rams MNF game next week.....

Last two MNF games should be some good ones though.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

How the &@^# did the Jags get TWO MNF games???

good question 
30t6p3b.gif

bilde

365fd1167d32206076e28509c3d84871-getty-134856948.jpg

ap-201111271148424968550.jpg

frown.gif
men i miss marvin harrison really badly first time seen him in years

im still a colts fan im just patiently waiting for a freaking win

i really do think they will pull a W right after i seen how Dan Orlovsky played last week vs the pats really surprise me

Guess I'm the only one looking forward to the Rams/SeaHawks game. Love watching Marshawn play
pimp.gif

TheRedzoneorg The Redzone
Police report: LeGarrette Blount led attack on Bucs fan bit.ly/uPWr8L #NFL #Buccaneers

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I asked but 'my' QB was attacked so I'm going to leave that alone now
I'm definately not an apologist, but if anyone bothered reading the facts of both rap cases, a halfway intelligent person should be able to gather that rape didn't occur. He's still a dbag (like mist pro atheletes), but rapist no. I love what Mad Chad said on his post on The Bleacher Report (link here), " 1. She was wearing a DTF name tag. For those of you who don't know what that means, I'll tell, it means willing to have sex with someone. 2. She and her friends followed Roethlisberger and his entourage around all night, including multiple locations. Who was chasing who? 3. She admitted there was no rape involved. So the Rapistberger and rapist jokes that your douche-bag friends tell make them sound like an uneducated idiot."

Thank you Chargers for finally winning and celebrating way to hard for beating the most no name team in the league. The epitome of the Chargers horrible season. 

Originally Posted by FourReal

ap-201111271148424968550.jpg

frown.gif
men i miss marvin harrison really badly first time seen him in years

im still a colts fan im just patiently waiting for a freaking win

i really do think they will pull a W right after i seen how Dan Orlovsky played last week vs the pats really surprise me

Interesting story, I saw Marvin Harrison that night in a club in Philly.  I spoke to him he was cool, real quiet dude, was blending in with regular folks and I don't even think anybody noticed him.  One of the main reasons I noticed him was cause he was wearing the same clothes as he was on TV. 

Originally Posted by S4L3

Post your observations from Week 13....

-Yeah we lost, but so did every other team that mattered in the NFC playoff hunt so we'll be fine. Needed to only beat the Giants once but now we'll just beat them frauds twice.

I hate no one on NT more than you. If you fell of the face of the earth tomorrow, no one would miss you. 
You are a @#%%$@$ joke

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
shotgun blasts!

I'm not a Giants fan, but I'm the biggest Giants fan when they face Dallas, and hope they pound them in the dirt.

Maybe the NFL should have an adjustable Monday night schedule so we are not subject to the crap from last night as well as next week.

laugh.gif
I don't think Shoes has mentioned the Packers once this year in a WIR.
laugh.gif
Hes having that slow soul burn waiting for them to trip up so he can talk @!%$.
laugh.gif
But instead he just pretends they don't exist.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
I don't think Shoes has mentioned the Packers once this year in a WIR.
laugh.gif
Hes having that slow soul burn waiting for them to trip up so he can talk @!%$.
laugh.gif
But instead he just pretends they don't exist.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
you already know this bum's m.o.

dude is quiet as a church mouse when other teams win, but as soon as they slip he's up in everybody's threads instigating

most despicable turds in the nfl = cowboys fans

but you guys feed into it. he knows what he's doing and whenever you acknowledge it or respond to him, he gets what he wants.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

but you guys feed into it. he knows what he's doing and whenever you acknowledge it or respond to him, he gets what he wants.

But its not that serious.  I could give a *%+* if Shoes is getting off to dudes saying his name or whatever... These threads are 100% lulz regardless of how much fun that tool is having.
laugh.gif

about time the cowboys lose a game they should have lost, the sometimes its better to be lucky than good sooner or later catches up to you
all those cowboys fans that thought their season was over a month ago can feel again knowing that will be the case soon

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by S4L3

Post your observations from Week 13....

-Yeah we lost, but so did every other team that mattered in the NFC playoff hunt so we'll be fine. Needed to only beat the Giants once but now we'll just beat them frauds twice.

I hate no one on NT more than you. If you fell of the face of the earth tomorrow, no one would miss you. 
You are a @#%%$@$ joke

4toaT.gif

God's son across the belly
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Air273

about time the cowboys lose a game they should have lost, the sometimes its better to be lucky than good sooner or later catches up to you
all those cowboys fans that thought their season was over a month ago can feel again knowing that will be the case soon
Judging by avy, lemme guess, upset Bears fan. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

But its not that serious.  I could give a *%+* if Shoes is getting off to dudes saying his name or whatever... These threads are 100% lulz regardless of how much fun that tool is having.
laugh.gif

true, i take his posts for what they are and that is comedy,  but he's successful at what he does because he's able to get the reactions he wants from his posts and sometimes seeing members gettin pissed at him because of it is
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom