NFL Week 10 In Review...

I would like to nominate this for Quote of the Week in week 11.......

gambit215 wrote:
Phillip Rivers is NO WHERE near top 5 QB's,

Vick
Manning
Brady
Brees
Sanchez

Hon. Mention (Josh Freeman, A. Rodgers)

As of 11/16 anyway...................

Some of yall need to get off that Rivers Bandwagon, Eli and Ben got a chip over him (Same Class), always chokes in the playoffs (1 AFC title appearance), and yea you can go undefeated in December every year but its gonna catch up to you sooner. He just doesnt have that winning spirit a QB is supposed to have........

BTW its easy to rack up 300 YDS a week running a west coast offense.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Random...but I just read that Sean Taylor's widow married that dude Shay from NERD over the weekend....

Sorry but this made me
30t6p3b.gif
same
r.i.p. sean taylor 
I mean, did you guys expect her not to move on. It's gonna be close to 3 years soon.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Random...but I just read that Sean Taylor's widow married that dude Shay from NERD over the weekend....

Sorry but this made me
30t6p3b.gif
same
r.i.p. sean taylor 
I mean, did you guys expect her not to move on. It's gonna be close to 3 years soon.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

-I said it in week 1 and I'll say it again: KC and Seattle are going to win those toilet bowls of divisions. No idea why everyone is counting out the Chiefs at this point, when they're still tied for 1st. Norv Turner is not someone whom I'd place faith in.

but has Norv Turner not won the division the past couple years anyways? he isn't on the field, Philip Rivers is, and with McNeill getting back into the offense and VJax coming back soon, another undefeated December seems VERY likely. the Chiefs will NOT beat us at home. neither will the Raiders.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

-I said it in week 1 and I'll say it again: KC and Seattle are going to win those toilet bowls of divisions. No idea why everyone is counting out the Chiefs at this point, when they're still tied for 1st. Norv Turner is not someone whom I'd place faith in.

but has Norv Turner not won the division the past couple years anyways? he isn't on the field, Philip Rivers is, and with McNeill getting back into the offense and VJax coming back soon, another undefeated December seems VERY likely. the Chiefs will NOT beat us at home. neither will the Raiders.

Back
Top Bottom