NFL Week 1 In Review...

There was a roughing the passer penalty on dj swearinger that was complete BS. Hopefully someone can post a gif. I think Washington fumbled on the next play. Ball didn't lie.

This is the Rams QB?

laugh.gif

Yea, still give me Calvin over AJ. Don't think that there's any other receiver that I would rather have besides Megatron over AJ, though.

Steve Smith's biggest play of the game was a deep ball that he caught in busted coverage. He made a few tough grabs in the 2nd half, but he also led the Ravens in drops. But all people saw was the TD.

There was a roughing the passer penalty on dj swearinger that was complete BS. Hopefully someone can post a gif. I think Washington fumbled on the next play. Ball didn't lie.
yup.. saw that literally when I switched over to check on the score..

we also had a BS 'horse collar' penalty called.. fletcher cox gabbed dude by the inside of his sleeve and took him down

with penalties like that where there can be such huge impact on the game, they should be able to do something to make sure the calls are correct

At least their fans can drive to the games without needing a hotel or $250 in gas funds

Mom and step-pops don't seem to have a problem with it though, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom