NFL Week 1 In Review...

What's done is done. They can't ban him for life. If they do or try, you best believe that Ray Rice will be suing the league. After this video leaked, you'd have to think that the NFL will have a TRUE zero-tolerance policy going forward. This is just all bad, man. All bad. :smh:

They can't ban him for life. I agree, but from what I've read, Goodell will be re-opening his case which could result in a suspension of up to one year. What I have a hard time understanding is what difference the video makes for the punishment. Ray Rice already met with the NFL. Told them what happened. I could see if his story differs from the visual, but if it's consistent, how do you come out and say, "Just kidding. Suspended for 1 year." I realize the NFL is a business and will face pressure (and already has), but it's pretty chicken **** to go back on a deal instead of taking your L and moving forward.

I'm reading now Ravens are looking at releasing Ray.

EDIT: It's over.

Last edited:
This whole Ray Rice situation has me HEATED (and not just because I drafted him in my fantasy league). It's just being totally mishandled by the NFL. First you make a ruling (which I thoroughly agreed with). Then you amend the rule because of one single player. And now you go back on your original ruling AND break the newly amended rule in the process. I hope Ray Rice sues the league big time. Indefinite suspension? C'mon mad. Everyone knew what happened in the first place, even without the video

Last edited:
don't let the ray rice stuff in here. this is about the games this week,
and taking shots at rival fan bases :lol:

Steve Smith was really mediocre at times last year don't let one play fool you
im saying
was so hyped by antonio brown's first half...then everything went to hell the second half. i've spent all summer telling everyone i know that he's one of the top 3 receivers in the game...hopefully he helps me back it up with his play this year again.

going to the game in bmore thursday....can't wait
smokin.gif
yall starting this after week 1 already?

**** chester
mean.gif

Romo looks so horrible... Only game I saw yesterday.....
his arm looks so weak and he seemed even dumber then last year..... Just one game......

"Cowboys will be fine"

"Tony Romo is a Top 5 QB"

'LOL"

Back
Top Bottom