NFL Week 1 In Review...

I mean Carr was really helped with that vaunted run game of 15 carries for 25 yards

meanwhile Geno gets 174 from his team and wins by 5

Last edited:
Leading TD drive that cuts it to 5 with a little under 2 mins is garbage time :lol:

I didn't say he was great. he was solid and didn't turn the ball over

Cutler, Romo & McCown threw some absolute gems Week 1

Seahawks, 9ers, Broncos - Business as usual

Cowboys & Jags - Business as usual

Falcons and Vikings 
leon.png

The Atlanta Falcons

-Matt "The Mattural" Ryan.....was ******* great, out performed the great Brees...that footwork was ******* amazing, reminded me of the 2008 Ryan but more polished! Dude was dodging the **** out of the Saints front 7

How many times does Matt have to prove he puts his team in winning situation...even when we went 4-12 the majority of those games besides the Seahawks game came down to 7 points or less...elite :pimp:

-Julio Jones....he redeemed himself after that fumble, he'll get 1400 to 1500 yards receiving this year

-Roddy White is the best route runner in the league

-Hester even I'm shocked at how good he played as a WR

-Our RBs....will so damage

-Front 7 played like **** I wasn't happy at all about it, they showed spurts...was good on the run...but pass rush stinks...they got to step up

-Secondary..like I said Trufant will be a lockdown corner....Brees didn't complete anything on his side of the field...SO ALL YOU BANTHERS FANS TALKING BOUT PUNK *** WRs...ITS A NO FLY ZONE...

Robert Alford lives to make Drew Brees miserable

-Kicker MATT "STANKY LEG" Bryant :pimp:

I said the falcons would go 11-5 I'm sticking to it, only way it don't happen is if defense stinks it up every game

Smitty = BULLY!!
Fred Jackson = BULLY!!
Antonio Brown = BULLY!!

thank goodness football's back :pimp:

-Chiefs will be the team that falls off the hardest from last season but no one will care.

-Aaron Rodgers not throwing towards Sherman was inexcusable. "How you supposed to war with the wolves at night, when you sparring with the puppies during the day...
I mean, I care...but I am a realist. Knew that they would be terrible this year.

And for everyone on the Rodgers not throwing to Sherman thing...so, uh, he was supposed to throw to Jarret Boykin more? When a team has a stud DE to they run that way often? I don't blame Rodgers for not throwing that way...he won't be the only one.

Quote:
-Kansas City offense looked terrible. Even if they get Bowe back idk if this is a 6  4 win team
Fixed that for you.
Rodgers avoiding Sherm.
mean.gif

See above. 
Had an awesome time at the game yesterday. Tailgate I planned on having was a fail, but my crew and I made up for it inside and post-game waiting for traffic in the lots to clear out.

Not for nothing, while we looked ugly in the 1st half, I think we came together fine in the 2nd. Despite the inexcusable turnovers, Geno was 23/28, not to mention Salas dropping that gifted TD, and Cumberland had a big drop mid-field as well. Geno was smart and ran when needed. And speaking of the run, Ivory and CNYJ2K
smokin.gif
looked great out there them both. Really surprised Carr didn't target the secondary as much as he probably should have, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Onto Greenbay. Won't be easy, but I think since they have a weaker O-Line we will be able to pressure Rodgers some and hold our own.

Oh, and Pats in dead last has me
"Hold our own...?" Nah, you won't man. Sorry. 

Also, you're pumped that the Pats are in last after one game...? Let's see what you're saying in December.

-Kids still overhyping Luck ... broncos defense was terrible in the 2nd half outside of the goal line stand ... I cannot wait for the end of the season to see how everything unfolds ...
indifferent.gif

Luck's O Line is AWFUL and he still almost brought them back.
AJ Green is obviously the best WR in the NFL right now and it's not even close
There is some guy named Calvin Johnson that is supposed to be pretty good I guess. He's playing on ESPN tonight, you should tune in.

I think Atlanta is good and all but the Saints D is horrible.  I am not ready to crown the Falcons as "back" yet.

I'll take calvin over AJ but i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion

I don't think you can say RG3 is a terrible QB yet.  He had good numbers yesterday but the turnovers were a joke.  The blocked punt the fumbled handoff.  Just laughable mistakes but its typical skins football really.

The Atlanta Falcons

-Matt "The Mattural" Ryan.....was ******* great, out performed the great Brees...that footwork was ******* amazing, reminded me of the 2008 Ryan but more polished! Dude was dodging the **** out of the Saints front 7

How many times does Matt have to prove he puts his team in winning situation...even when we went 4-12 the majority of those games besides the Seahawks game came down to 7 points or less...elite :pimp:

-Julio Jones....he redeemed himself after that fumble, he'll get 1400 to 1500 yards receiving this year

-Roddy White is the best route runner in the league

-Hester even I'm shocked at how good he played as a WR

-Our RBs....will so damage

-Front 7 played like **** I wasn't happy at all about it, they showed spurts...was good on the run...but pass rush stinks...they got to step up

-Secondary..like I said Trufant will be a lockdown corner....Brees didn't complete anything on his side of the field...SO ALL YOU BANTHERS FANS TALKING BOUT PUNK *** WRs...ITS A NO FLY ZONE...

Robert Alford lives to make Drew Brees miserable

-Kicker MATT "STANKY LEG" Bryant :pimp:

I said the falcons would go 11-5 I'm sticking to it, only way it don't happen is if defense stinks it up every game

>:>:

Back
Top Bottom