Unfortunately didn't watch anything until the late game

Steelers D the second half - yikes
Ability to close a game - yikes
AB is a great player

Flacco had a bad first half
Nice job by Cincy to quickly counter
Luck simply never goes away in a game. Colts always hang around till the end

Dolphins

-All teams in the AFC East get a win besides the Patriots? Must be September.
well said
Lose with grace famb, don't try to brush this off as a fluke. Our pass rush abused your o-line and had Brady shook. Not to mention the fact that Moreno ran all over your defense all day. Barring those fumbles and that Tannehill pick, it could've been a lot worse for y'all.
Miami fans gloat over a home win against the Patriots whenever it happens. Win a damn playoff game because the last time yall made it Brady was sitting at home w/ a knee injury.

Bravo yall are starting off the season on a good note like every year. How will yall finish?
Hopefully your 6' 6" OL aint getting bullied
I'm not gloating, just stating facts from yesterday's game. The way I see it, Patriots fans are the bad losers. Lose a game in Miami and start making excuses about not being used to the hot weather. FOH. It's either that or you simply resort to cliche blanket statements talking about your rings or recent playoff stats. Just cut the BS and take the loss like men.
ITS WEEK ******* 1

jesus christ.....wasn't yall like 3-1 to start last season? where did yall finish? 

dawg yall have not won a playoff game since 97

congrats on winning week 1.........we worry about end results

winning the AFC East at 11-5 will make me shed tears at a week 1 loss :frown: 

also yes I'm mad......Belicheck taught me 

edit: I'm really mad 

Last edited:
Had an awesome time at the game yesterday. Tailgate I planned on having was a fail, but my crew and I made up for it inside and post-game waiting for traffic in the lots to clear out.

Not for nothing, while we looked ugly in the 1st half, I think we came together fine in the 2nd. Despite the inexcusable turnovers, Geno was 23/28, not to mention Salas dropping that gifted TD, and Cumberland had a big drop mid-field as well. Geno was smart and ran when needed. And speaking of the run, Ivory and CNYJ2K :smokin looked great out there them both. Really surprised Carr didn't target the secondary as much as he probably should have, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Onto Greenbay. Won't be easy, but I think since they have a weaker O-Line we will be able to pressure Rodgers some and hold our own.

Oh, and Pats in dead last has me

View media item 1171193

Romo threw 3 great balls

No idea why Lovie thought a 35 yr old career back up was a good choice

Rams will pay for thinking Hill was good enough

I loved the Dolphins but the Pats will be fine

2nd half Eagles and Chip :smokin

RG3 is who he is at this point; you aren't seeing rookie RG3 again

Last edited:
- Nice game between Denver and Indy

- I feel for Clowney

- Romo and the Cowboys are pure entertainment.

- Calvin Benjamin is just starting

- Antonio Brown is turning into a great player

Had an awesome time at the game yesterday. Tailgate I planned on having was a fail, but my crew and I made up for it inside and post-game waiting for traffic in the lots to clear out.

Not for nothing, while we looked ugly in the 1st half, I think we came together fine in the 2nd. Despite the inexcusable turnovers, Geno was 23/28, not to mention Salas dropping that gifted TD, and Cumberland had a big drop mid-field as well. Geno was smart and ran when needed. And speaking of the run, Ivory and CNYJ2K :smokin looked great out there them both. Really surprised Carr didn't target the secondary as much as he probably should have, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Onto Greenbay. Won't be easy, but I think since they have a weaker O-Line we will be able to pressure Rodgers some and hold our own.

Oh, and Pats in dead last has me

View media item 1171193

Geno looked good in the pocket, for real. Great footwork, was able to make some quick decisions and tuck it in for some decent runs. I liked what I saw from him, hopefully it's an encouraging sign.

I'm not even a cowboys fan, but I was mad for Dez yesterday after that hit.

- KB :pimp: (Y'all told me he was slow & couldn't catch though)
- Joe Haden got torched yesterday all up & down the field
- Panthers running game byke?
- JJ watt is not human
- Lavonte David & Luke Kuechly :smokin
- Laron Landry in coverage :rofl:
- Julio having bouts w/ the drops again
- Beastmode is still ridiculous
- STL, damn shame Theyre gonna waste that defense
- Jags were who we thought they were
- Colston, our lord and savior, in all his benevolence decided to gift the birds a win. How nice of him

Last edited:
cowboys:

-i was worried about our defense coming into this game / season, but it was our offense that was horrible... too many TO's, penalties, & miscommunications out there. with our defense being a major weak point for us this season, our offense has to deliver on a weekly basis & yesterday wasn't a good look for us at all.

everyone else:

-antonio brown :lol: :rofl:
-browns made that 2nd half entertaining, steelers doing what they do best against them though
-nice comeback attempt from the colts
-good game from matt ryan
-colston :lol:
-miami was impressive in that 2nd half
-j.j. watt was a beast
-tough news with clowney's injury
-patterson's run :wow:
-foles & the eagles in that 1st half was a struggle to watch, but they did a good job of getting themselves back in the game in the 2nd half & picking up the win
-anderson did a nice job of filling in for newton

Dolphins

-All teams in the AFC East get a win besides the Patriots? Must be September.

well said

Lose with grace famb, don't try to brush this off as a fluke. Our pass rush abused your o-line and had Brady shook. Not to mention the fact that Moreno ran all over your defense all day. Barring those fumbles and that Tannehill pick, it could've been a lot worse for y'all.

Miami fans gloat over a home win against the Patriots whenever it happens. Win a damn playoff game because the last time yall made it Brady was sitting at home w/ a knee injury.

Bravo yall are starting off the season on a good note like every year. How will yall finish?

Hopefully your 6' 6" OL aint getting bullied

I'm not gloating, just stating facts from yesterday's game. The way I see it, Patriots fans are the bad losers. Lose a game in Miami and start making excuses about not being used to the hot weather. FOH. It's either that or you simply resort to cliche blanket statements talking about your rings or recent playoff stats. Just cut the BS and take the loss like men.
ITS WEEK ******* 1

jesus christ.....wasn't yall like 3-1 to start last season? where did yall finish? 

dawg yall have not won a playoff game since 97

congrats on winning week 1.........we worry about end results

winning the AFC East at 11-5 will make me shed tears at a week 1 loss :frown: 

also yes I'm mad......Belicheck taught me 

edit: I'm really mad 

Your rant proved every point I was trying to make about Pats fans.

Gonna go ahead and pencil Antonio Brown in for Greatest play of the year and Josh McCown in for worst play of the year (Unless Mark Sanchez somehow recreates the butt fumble)

-Kids still overhyping Luck ... broncos defense was terrible in the 2nd half outside of the goal line stand ... I cannot wait for the end of the season to see how everything unfolds ...

-Antonio Brown ... :stoneface: ... if that isn't a suspension ...

-Tony OH NO ... i mean ... it's not funny anymore ... :lol: ... of course it is ...

-JJ Watt ... that boy RG III not going to make it through the year ... it's time to move on

-Bills and Miami... solid wins

-clowney ... :smh:

-seahawks ... percy / lynch combo ... the league is in real trouble

Bum(s) of the week

- So cutler got paid, alex smith got paid, fluko got paid ...

fluko with the are you kidding me and the end of the first half with that bs ... the fans faces when time ran out ... c'mon son

cutler ... oh my name is jay and my arm is so great ... let me throw it across the field ... interception ...

alex smith ... money in the bank ... time to show out ... stop it ... you're still alex smith ...

Oh no tried to get that boy dez killed yesterday ...

matty checkdown surprised me ... a healthy Roddy and Julio can do some wonder for you

Colston ... out there giving the ball to the other team like Julius last night ...

matt bryant was clutch w/ those last 2 fgs from distance

Cowboys
-no excuses for romo yesterday. Bad reads and bad throws. Period.

NFL
-Steve smith did PACman DIRTY :x
-Fred Jackson did that bears safety DIRTY :x
-JJ watt dominated that game. Made plays against the run,pass,special teams. Was a pleasure to watch.
-Seahawks look so good.
-romo and cutler let perception become reality yesterday, no excuse for bad decisions tho.
-Matty mfn ice :smokin

Steve Smith's stiff arm had nothing on Fred Jackson tossing Chris Conte like a rag doll.

Colston>: Defense>:Drew throwing a pic in the zone >: Me overreacting after a week one loss to the birds :lol:

FJax :pimp:
AJ Green :pimp:
Sproles saving Foles job :pimp:
Matty Ice was COOKIN :wow: :pimp:
Matt Bryant :pimp:
Colston :rofl:
Tampa :x
Demarco :nthat:
Romo :rofl:
Moreno :pimp:
Pats :lol:
Jags :lol:

Overall... Great week 1 :smile:

--Coach Chip Kelly. :smokin
--Denver defense came out ABSURDLY fast... they were dead by the 2nd half. :lol: If they can keep the pace they showed in the first half, team is going to be scary.
--Said before the season that Kansas City was going to come back down to earth. 7 totes for Charles? Andy Reid went full Reidtard.
--Coby Fleener has bricks for hands. Thought he + Luck would be special coming out of college.
--Joe Flacco = Eli Manning 2.0
--Houston is on their way to 8-8. :nerd:
--New Orleans is already missing Darren Sproles. Philly is already loving Darren Sproles.
--49ers looked good in their 5th preseason game.

Back
Top Bottom