NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

You could’ve just gotten an ad blocker pabs..

96E6EC0B-1BFA-4EB8-AAB4-F0A48DA3FC15.jpeg

I know that mane

I was in a charitable mood
manny.png

You missed the f'ery led by @kingkoopa on this topic in General
sabu.png

It is kinda crazy that there are only like 7 posts per page after you turn on the Ad blocker. NikeTalk is ******* 2.0

The bengals were always gonna suck. The packers are 3-1. And the rams were just in the super bowl. Dumb tweet.

Coleman is a good *** football player. I really like this Lions team, unfortunately. They're way under the radar.

Vikings might finish last. :lol: :smh:

True story - Chris Godwin has as many yards and catches as Thielen and Diggs combined :lol:

Wentz is playing well, outside of that first half vs Atlanta...

But gotta question any metric that got any QB anywhere near patty let alone over him

Also CMC or kamara been the best back, so far.. with saquon up there the 1 time I saw him and for some odd reason only got 11 carries while averaging over 10 yards per

I hate the QBR stat, I’ve seen QBs have bad games and somehow have a top 5 QBR stat. ****. THAT. ****.

I really thought Sony would be the goods.. and ain’t dude having problems catching screens and stuff too?

Like it’s obvious when whichever back comes in out of him and white, that it’ll be a running or passing play

Back
Top Bottom