NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Come on bruh you know that Veach is going to make a move on a corner before the trade deadline. It isn't a matter of if it is a matter of who and when.

Hot take: the linebackers have been even worse then the secondary...

I had faith, but I lost it :lol: I don’t think we pick up anything more than depth at this point, unless Jags finally relent. I believe Veach is trying to be aggressive, but these teams are *****.

I do agree tho, the CBs are in position but can’t find the ball, as usual it seems.

FB_IMG_1569951011931.jpg

9ers really got the juice like that? Haven't paid much attention to them tbh

FB_IMG_1569951011931.jpg

9ers really got the juice like that? Haven't paid much attention to them tbh

People need to relax.

We haven't been decent in so long that some of the chatter I'm hearing is giving me anxiety

This has the making of us getting curb stomped by the Browns.

Do we have the juice? Hell Nah.

Kyle Shanahan is a genius and our D-line is disgustingly stacked. Nick Bosa is certainly the goods.

People need to relax.

We haven't been decent in so long that some of the chatter I'm hearing is giving me anxiety

This has the making of us getting curb stomped by the Browns.

Do we have the juice? Hell Nah.

Kyle Shanahan is a genius and our D-line is disgustingly stacked. Nick Bosa is certainly the goods.

Is Kyle a sexy genius or just a genius?

Is Xavien Howard the dolphins best asset?

If so, BIG. YIKES.

I'd say the Pittsburgh pick is our best asset currently. Outside of Tua and Howard. :wink:

*Tua could = Herbert/Love/Fromm too, not just Tua. He's just the one I expect us to chase hardest.

They should've been shopping him too.

They could've gotten a high pick.

Pick(s).

And it's still possible. Someone has to call and offer for him tho. Otherwise, he's locked up for 6 years, we have no reason to move him.

Can we get a running list of the "somebodies" so that I can make sure to keep track of them if/when we play them?

sure. They’ve played the Bengals and Steelers who have look pretty bad this year. You play who’s in front of you hit pump the breaks on the super bowl odds :lol:

I'd say the Pittsburgh pick is our best asset currently. Outside of Tua and Howard. :wink:

*Tua could = Herbert/Love/Fromm too, not just Tua. He's just the one I expect us to chase hardest.

For your sake I hope Reggie McKenzie isn’t running y’all draft. :lol: most of the players he’s taken over the last few years are not even in the league.

sure. They’ve played the Bengals and Steelers who have look pretty bad this year. You play who’s in front of you hit pump the breaks on the super bowl odds :lol:
1. I was dead serious; we really need a list.

2. You need to read the posts above you to get a clear view of people's standpoints. I'm clearly not overhyping this team.

This Haskins situation is real interesting. Front office wanted him, coaching staff didn’t want him. He hasn’t had any reps with the starters and they set him up last week. That roster is garbage so you have to put him in but when? Wait a couple more weeks and let him rep with the starters or start him this week? It’s a ****** up situation for him.

Back
Top Bottom