NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

This current NFL season reminds me of the NBA season from the last 3 years or so, where there’s a clear changing of the guard and a lot of young players are ascending, with long time vets falling off for one reason or another. Also some of the previous younger dudes that had next are even getting phased out. Cam injured, Luck retired, Eli benched, Ben injured and his backup is shining, Dalton and Dalton with a SB ring (Flacco) are just kinda there, etc. Crazy stuff.

And of course that POS Brady is still churning along like Thanos collecting stones.

With a victory tonight, the Steelers can be first in the division at 2-3 assuming they beat the ravens Sunday and the browns lose :lol:

By talent, who do you mean? Maybe the aging guys, but dudes like Mixon and Boyd arent going anywhere. Not with a new coach.

Aging guys or guys they’re not going pay

Like I’ve seen Dre Kirkpatrick’s name thrown around.. or like AJ green and even dalton

Don’t watch the bengals nearly enough to know who else is worth anything.. other than knowing Ross is finally doing stuff and then the RBs

Didn’t y’all use your first pick on dude outta Michigan? How has he been looking?

He’s got the speed and athleticism but he’s still raw. First two games were a struggle, but he’s showed promise against the Niners and now he’s having a good game tonight.

I really liked Darius Leonard in last years draft and was upset when they didn’t pick him. They traded up to get Bush, so we just have to stay patient and see how he pans out.

Patience will be necessary as the defense is still pretty young. I think Haden and Hayward are the oldest starters, both 30.

Back
Top Bottom