NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

AB is an idiot for how he behaved and am not taking any blame away from him for his actions.

However, I truly feel none of this would have happened if Mayock didnt fine AB after all the drama had subsided and everyone moved on. That was a display of "I am the one in charge. I have power." It was an unnecessary battle Mayock chose to fight, and it ended up making the whole situation 1000x worse.

AB is an idiot for how he behaved and am not taking any blame away from him for his actions.

However, I truly feel none of this would have happened if Mayock didnt fine AB after all the drama had subsided and everyone moved on. That was a display of "I am the one in charge. I have power." It was an unnecessary battle Mayock chose to fight, and it ended up making the whole situation 1000x worse.
I get it. But how you gonna cry over 30k when they just gave you 30 mil guaranteed? A total of what, 50 mil? And you’re crying over 30k :lol:

Dude sounds like a headcase. And probably has all yes men around him

Back
Top Bottom