NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Julio byke and paid
E81B8880-B09D-45E3-BE62-3B24D41B2537.gif

C0E34D03-E1D2-4E88-81B9-69A855784BCA.gif

I aint know you were that big into wrestling bro :lol:

I’d rather have Fitz

yeah i mean AB would obviously be unreal with our offense, but man, who knows what kind of drama he would create. belichick doesn't eff around with being on time to meetings, practices, etc. brady spreads the ball around and will not "feed" him just to feed him. social media ******** doesn't fly in NE. so much could go wrong :lol:

Brady got a couple good years left. don't really want the drama to derail it

yeah i mean AB would obviously be unreal with our offense, but man, who knows what kind of drama he would create. belichick doesn't eff around with being on time to meetings, practices, etc. brady spreads the ball around and will not "feed" him just to feed him. social media bull**** doesn't fly in NE. so much could go wrong :lol:

Brady got a couple good years left. don't really want the drama to derail it

Fitz the perfect fit for Brady at both of the stages in their careers. I still think Fitz can work outside the numbers even though he’s being really effective in the slot...which Brady loves.

All this f'ery and I completely missed that Julio just got 64 out of his 66mil guaranteed at signing
wow.png

Don’t think I ever saw that much guaranteed to a receiver up front like that.

Glad Julio said that about AB awhile back that “they dont need him, we fine as is”. You damn right

Back
Top Bottom