NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I can see AB to the Texans, Seahawks, Patriots, Browns and the Rams.

I don't understand what AB wants. For all the talking he's done, he hasn't articulated his concerns or the issues he wants addressed. It just seems like he's angry and wants to create this "me against the world", "everyone wants to see me fail" narrative when no one disliked AB until he started acting crazy.

If AB doesn't want to play football, then retire. No one is forcing him to play. He's made alot of money. Go and do your own thing but if he wants to play football, then he needs to get it together.

I can see AB to the Texans, Seahawks, Patriots, Browns and the Rams.

Miami ... they tanking and Fitz can just forcefeed AB all game, nobody left on that team but Parker and he's gone next yr i assume

Can’t wait to see AB’s next social media post. AB gonna end up in the XFL if he keeps the nonsense up. May be too late for him to sign with another team.

Miami ... they tanking and Fitz can just forcefeed AB all game, nobody left on that team but Parker and he's gone next yr i assume

upload_2019-9-7_9-12-39.gif

Technically if AB signed with Denver would he be eligible to play Monday?

I believe so right? Ala Lawyer Milloy

Back
Top Bottom