NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Never been a Prince fan but I appreciate how *****y and sassy he was. Also love how much he stressed owning your music.

“Revis and Peterson have been routinely getting beat since 2007 and 2011..”

“Cornerbacks get beat it’s part of the game..”

You just contradicted your own critique. Lol

Richard Sherman has consistently been one of the best cornerbacks in the game since his rookie year and I don’t see how that’s debatable if you’ve kept up with his career.

Even with Earl getting hurt and chancellor retiring Sherman was playing at a high level, then he tore his Achilles. I’m not sure where you’re getting this 2016 to now he was washed narrative. He’s been one of the best corners in the league this season.

you sleep on life

I’m familiar with his music, wasn’t a fan of his voice or beats. It wasn’t for me and I’m not gonna fake the funk cause he dead now. I remember when he passed, a few of my boys acted like they were deeply hurt and had been huge fans. FOH, never heard these fools play his music once.

“Revis and Peterson have been routinely getting beat since 2007 and 2011..”

“Cornerbacks get beat it’s part of the game..”

You just contradicted your own critique. Lol

Richard Sherman has consistently been one of the best cornerbacks in the game since his rookie year and I don’t see how that’s debatable if you’ve kept up with his career.

Even with Earl getting hurt and chancellor retiring Sherman was playing at a high level, then he tore his Achilles. I’m not sure where you’re getting this 2016 to now he was washed narrative. He’s been one of the best corners in the league this season.

didn’t you see my type that I don’t mind my cornerbacks getting beat? It’s a part of the game. Like I said. Peters, Janoris may get beat BUT, they’ll grab you an INT and pick-6 to make up. They aren’t scared to gamble or get beat. I love that. Revis and Peterson both play scared. They didn’t take risks.

Getting beat is part of playing CB. I’m not contradicting myself. What I’m saying is, for 2 ALL-TIME generational greats, Revis and Peterson routinely got whooped at the line, in coverage, and rarely made big plays. Even after getting beat. Peters and Janoris have a total of 14 pick-6’s. I’ll take that over any of the crap y’all speak on...

Never been a Prince fan but I appreciate how *****y and sassy he was. Also love how much he stressed owning your music.

This don’t even surprise me with your hot garbage takes

this dude literally did and could do it all.. singing, song writing, producing and playing multiple damn instruments

Even if dude couldn’t sing, he’d be all time

This don’t even surprise me with your hot garbage takes

this dude literally did and could do it all.. singing, song writing, producing and playing multiple damn instruments

Even if dude couldn’t sing, he’d be all time

Never said he wasn't talented, he had some songs I liked but I wasn't a fan.

Im not even the biggest revis supporter but you’re talking foolishly.

Revis definitely didn’t play scared. The fact you’re basing his career off of his “low” INT and pick 6 numbers is hilarious too.

Revis and Peterson been routinely getting BEAT since 2007 and 2011.... ask Moss, ask Calvin Johnson, ask Ted Ginn, Ask AJ Green, keep going???

They SUCK! “Prime” Revis couldn’t win DOPY award over 34 year old Charles Woodson...........

Cornerbacks get beat. It’s part of the game. I’ll take a CB who gambles and gets me an INT or potential pick-6, over one who just lives off HYPE!!

Ya’ll ain’t spoke highly of Sherman since 2016. He went to SF to die cause he was getting exposed!!! He needs a supporting cast. Now all of the sudden, he’s GENERATIONAL???? :lol: :rofl: :lol:
What gambling gets you.

Im not even the biggest revis supporter but you’re talking foolishly.

Revis definitely didn’t play scared. The fact you’re basing his career off of his “low” INT and pick 6 numbers is hilarious too.

Other than his ‘track’ hamstring moments, not sure how you knock dude

didn’t you see my type that I don’t mind my cornerbacks getting beat? It’s a part of the game. Like I said. Peters, Janoris may get beat BUT, they’ll grab you an INT and pick-6 to make up. They aren’t scared to gamble or get beat. I love that. Revis and Peterson both play scared. They didn’t take risks.

Getting beat is part of playing CB. I’m not contradicting myself. What I’m saying is, for 2 ALL-TIME generational greats, Revis and Peterson routinely got whooped at the line, in coverage, and rarely made big plays. Even after getting beat. Peters and Janoris have a total of 14 pick-6’s. I’ll take that over any of the crap y’all speak on...

Gotta be one of the worst posts I've ever seen.

I guess you're cool with someone like Jameis throwing three picks cause he'll throw three TD's to "make up for it".

Other than his ‘track’ hamstring moments, not sure how you knock dude

only knock I have on revis is that he didn’t have the longevity of some of the all time greats. He lost his speed and his career was essentially over. But some of his prime years were the best ever by any CB.

When people say he’s the best ever I have to disagree. But if we’re talking about him in the top 10 category then that’s fine.

Good riddance to Coughlin,dude managed to accomplish nothing outside of that AFCCG appearance with what looked like the next great defence they had a few years ago. Thought they would've been a legit AFC contender at the time for more than a few months...

His old school approach to players is outdated in today's league and damn near impossible to pull off in the current climate when you're not winning chips

GOAT Christmas movie

1AD7A139-EDA1-47E6-97BC-37323D0A12B4.jpeg

only knock I have on revis is that he didn’t have the longevity of some of the all time greats. He lost his speed and his career was essentially over. But some of his prime years were the best ever by any CB.

When people say he’s the best ever I have to disagree. But if we’re talking about him in the top 10 category then that’s fine.

as I said couple pages ago, only for sure 4 guys I’m taking over him.. then it’s situational

Prince’s music is the best all time music up there with The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, James Brown and Chuck Berry.

His music is a great mix of rock, funk,pop,R&B and urban.

Back
Top Bottom