NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Yea Sherm is as legit as it gets.. and if u like diva cbs he fits that bill too cause he talks hella shht, but backs it up...” CRABTREE” one of the greatest rants ever lol..

I do agree with you, I think Talib is underrated... not as an all time great per say but def one of the best of his era... his NE + Denver years were A+... and he was a threat to score when he got ints...

Talib especially thrived on the back end of his career with Wade and the rest of that Broncos defense.

I respect Sherm but a part of me of wonders what his career would have looked like if he didn't have Earl and Kam and if he matched up against the other teams #1 more than 50% of the time.

Talib especially thrived on the back end of his career with Wade and the rest of that Broncos defense.

I respect Sherm but a part of me of wonders what his career would have looked like if he didn't have Earl and Kam and if he matched up against the other teams #1 more than 50% of the time.

He was really good his first few years in Tampa too which is why Hoodie traded for him midseason and he was shutdown during that season and a half.

He earned the big money Denver offered him during FA imo and he lived up to it for them. Easily one of my corners of the past decade.

Pat Pete was a beast during his first few years and prime but he's fallen off quite a bit lately.

Seeing Sherm come back to form after injury and later in his career has been pretty impressive to see imo. Him being an integral part of some great defenses over his career makes him a future HoFer to me. Kam and Earl flourished in large part due to having him shutting down a good portion of the field

There two Josh Allen's or what?
ACTUALLY.....
7DCFE0EB-382D-4495-A692-FD0F36543E25.jpeg

think y’all are missing the point

dude is saying the thing he’s best at as a musician, prince was better at that thing.. and prince is not well known for that

Dude talking about Peterson and revis would routinely get beat but then brings up Marcus Peters.

the same Marcus Peters that has been getting beat like a drum since 2017

Revis and Peterson been routinely getting BEAT since 2007 and 2011.... ask Moss, ask Calvin Johnson, ask Ted Ginn, Ask AJ Green, keep going???

They SUCK! “Prime” Revis couldn’t win DOPY award over 34 year old Charles Woodson...........

Cornerbacks get beat. It’s part of the game. I’ll take a CB who gambles and gets me an INT or potential pick-6, over one who just lives off HYPE!!

Ya’ll ain’t spoke highly of Sherman since 2016. He went to SF to die cause he was getting exposed!!! He needs a supporting cast. Now all of the sudden, he’s GENERATIONAL???? :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom