NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Was going to say.. he didnt exactly play against a great pass defense. And that's coming from a Giants fan.

But that kind of performance in 2H was the expectation when you're going against a defense that is that bad.

But that kind of performance in 2H was the expectation when you're going against a defense that is that bad.

yall are hilarious man

Give wentz his props and move on to the next topic or just dont say anything and let us eagles fans be hype esp with the divison wide open .. yall are classic in here

with his options at WR last night after alshon went down and sanders went down.. what he did to fight back EVEN IF IT WAS VS WEAK GIANTS.. It Proved something to the team and himself fighting for the playoffs

but but but it was vs the 2-10 giants and a trash defense LOLOL classic but typical response from NT regarding a philly team/athlete like always NEVER CHANGE

yall are hilarious man

Give wentz his props and move on to the next topic or just dont say anything and let us eagles fans be hype esp with the divison wide open .. yall are classic in here

with his options at WR last night after alshon went down and sanders went down.. what he did to fight back EVEN IF IT WAS VS WEAK GIANTS.. It Proved something to the team and himself fighting for the playoffs

but but but it was vs the 2-10 giants and a trash defense LOLOL classic but typical response from NT regarding a philly team/athlete like always NEVER CHANGE

Solid finish with some nice drives to pull it out. But calling it an overall great performance is a little bit of a reach.

eagles at points last night were down

the 5 WRs from the original 53 (alshon was the only 1 that started game)
the 4 RBs from the original 53 (miles was only 1 that started game)
All pro right tackle

yall are hilarious man

Give him props for what? Winning against the second worst team in the NFL at home in primetime? Taking his team to a 6-7 record? Being 13th in the NFL in passing yards despite being top 5 in attempts? Being tied for 10th in TDs? Being 30th in the NFL in YPA? Being 17th in the NFL in QB Rating? Being 22nd in the NFL in completion percentage?

That what we are giving him props for?

Nobody has time to give everyone props for beating a team they should easily beat

Solid finish with some nice drives to pull it out. But calling it an overall great performance is a little bit of a reach.

did you not see my comment where i agreed with the one homie and said yes 1H was trash but what about 2H ?

2H was a great performance IMO.. if you disagree that fine but that 2H was a GREAT Performance

There was nothing that rang great about that performance. Yes it proved something. It proved if they make the playoffs, chances are they're one and done. You claim its typical NT not letting a philly athlete live (LOL by the way), or maybe it's a philly fan over hyping and average player at this point in his career.

ill post again

it was a Great 2H dont care what randoms in here gotta say aint changing my damn mind thats facts

Hang the banner. 7 ypa in 3 quarters versus the worst secondary in the NFL

ok worse secondary in the NFL what about the worst WRs in the NFL that wentz is throwing the ball to that was on practice squads and not even in the NFL 2 weeks ago

my whole point...but i see yall keep missing them facts as well

but just keep focusing on the defense part LOL thats why it is funny and i think which is why wentz deserves his props

Lol randoms.

You take being a homer to the next possible level.

i sure damn do and what the problem with that ? i go string for my teams see nothing wrong

dont like whay i say just ignore it my guy or block me.. simple

i do it in the MLB Thread, NBA thread.. NHL thread the only chilling one cause 90% in here dont watch/enjoy hockey

so yall cant even **** on the flyers if yall wanted to LOL

He had one WR by the end of the game but the Dallas secondary is terrible nonetheless. As always these arguments rest somewhere in the middle

Back
Top Bottom